Reviews for The Last Hurrah
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
I can't believe the story's practically over :( I enjoyed it so much! *sniff* ... *tears shed*
Fetusdeltus chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Erm...Huh. Well Now I don't see why everyone thought he was unlikable. Frankly, He's just as good as my normal types of pyros. Just with less of the prefered creepiniess!
Fetusdeltus chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Also, minor fright here, I HOPE TO GOOOOOOOOOSH Pyro isn't as unlikable as everyone is suggesting! Pyro, from what I have learned, is frightening and threatening, but to us players is mysterious, sassy, and likable naive'.

Why!? Why must I look at reviews with such curiously?!
Fetusdeltus chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Hehe. The idea of seeing a happy couple in the form of Pyro and Demoman is cute :3

But...weird...considering Pyro's gender issue ")

Might not have a full review for this story, at least not until it's done.

Interest level; 79% AT THIS POINT ;)

*I got a secret for yah. to play demoman, member; Place stickies like you would where a spah with Cloak n' dagger would sit in. Places of common use or where hard to see. Abuse the gernade launcher up close; It ain't a rocket launcher. Or...get out a sword and go slicing' like I, the suicidal Pyro, prefer.

-Miss Cuddles
Trar chapter 41 . 12/24/2012
Exciting! It's almost finally over. Can't wait!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 41 . 12/24/2012
Sorry I haven't been around, reviewing. Life's been screwy.

Fischer is dead, then... A toast, then. To the Pyro and his fire. May Heaven burn bright for him, and may the flames never die. I hope BLU Spy gets his, the rat.

I can't help but wonder where they'll go from here. The monotony of normal life ill-suits them. Especially Lawrence and Doe. I sort of want to see who the last one alive is. Will they be the only one at the funeral of the second-to-last? Will their own service go unattended? Maybe. Maybe not...

See you in two weeks, Ell.
Faux Promises chapter 41 . 12/20/2012
I have to admit this wrap-up felt a bit contrived to me. I was actually rather hoping you wouldn't kill off Pyro since it did seem like a predictable route to go, and rendered his character a bit meaningless to me. There's just something about killing off an unlikeable character that seems contrived and moralistic. Even more so because it gave the rest of the team a convenient reason to meet up again. It's just too convenient for me, overall, to be satisfying.

Either way I have to admit being disappointed, especially having followed this for two years or so now, but I won't tell you how to write, and I congratulate you on seeing this through to the end.
NotAHoax chapter 41 . 12/20/2012
This left me with a content feeling. Not happy, no, it was awful - Fischer's death. But... I thought, everything's been taken care of, and, well... this kind of... it's like... everything worked out. Not in a good way, but in a fair way, a real way. And it made the story that much better.
Although I am still looking forward to the prologue!
Renascence-A chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Wait holy shit, you're a girl (woman) and you're married?
AbandonedRookery chapter 41 . 12/20/2012
I like the atmosphere, and the interactions between characters.
Mistakendragon815 chapter 41 . 12/20/2012
It's sad that Fischer is gone. I was hoping medic was going to check out his lungs coz he coughed a lot. But I'm glad he didn't ask to take his body in the end. Very respectable. I like what you've done Ellem
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 41 . 12/20/2012
No! Not Pyro! D:
XanonymousXX chapter 40 . 12/6/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! I never want this story to end! This story is one of the best I've read! Really! Make a sequel, then another sequel, then another! ... I mean, please?

In the epilogue, are you going to include how the Mercs rebuild their lives or something like that? Like what you did in the first few chapters. No matter, I really enjoyed the story!
XanonymousXX chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
Yay! Plot twist! I can't wait to read more! :)
Trar chapter 40 . 12/3/2012
Welp. That was interesting.

I'll stick around for the ending. And maybe look at your Tumblr. Just wanna thank you for this amazingly amazing story that is also amazing. Mate.
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »