Reviews for The Last Hurrah
AbandonedRookery chapter 40 . 12/2/2012
I admire the fact that you've kept this going for, what is it, a year, slightly more? I do, I really do, as I can't provide longevity to anything. Very, how do I describe this chapter, reminiscent? I will not be the happiest of people when I see "Completed" next to this fanfiction, I'll tell you now.
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 40 . 12/1/2012
Oh the drama in the ending was just beautiful :) 40 chapters already, and the story has been awesome all the way
shadowofcrabs chapter 40 . 12/1/2012
Hey, congrats on the short story :D and ohh... thats why she's the third heir. Also I already don't like coffee and I will never want any of Ms. Pauling's coffee. And i noticed the reviews are approaching 400, DANG, thats a lot but you earned all of them and more. Great chap, can't wait to see how this wraps up, crab 4 u (\/)(,;,;,)(\/)
Mistakendragon815 chapter 40 . 11/30/2012
Mm this was a good chapter albeit a quick, fast-paced one. Still loved it from beginning to end. Cant wait for the multi epilogue.
You may want to rethink the title for your next story. It may get lost in the mix with cat bountry's same titled story. But I'm eager to read it
Renascence-A chapter 40 . 11/30/2012
What the- oh I see. 0.o
Kane'sRightHand chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
I've only read through 26, but I'm loving this story. Keep it up, this is to good to waste!
shadowofcrabs chapter 39 . 11/16/2012
Wait, WHA-!? D: I. Uh... That! Who was. And then... The suprise from that felt like Sniper shot me. I am really, really looking forward to the next chap to see how this plays out. Great chap, can't wait, crab 4 u (\/)(,;,;,)(\/)
sniperpal chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Dude, this is friggin AWESOME!
NotAHoax chapter 39 . 11/16/2012
"Right. I'm the only one with a conscience-"
"Thank God," Doe muttered. "I hate crickets."

Oh, Solly...
Renascence-A chapter 39 . 11/16/2012
NOT TWO WEEKS.
GOODDDAMMIITTT
Trar chapter 39 . 11/16/2012
Shit just got real, or even realer than before at any rate. I WILL see you in two weeks!
XanonymousXX chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
Nice... Very nice. I like your writing style and am sorry I never reviewed before. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your novel
Whywouldi chapter 38 . 11/9/2012
Ok,1 question:why didn't RED just let BLU kill the spy so he respawns?
Trar chapter 38 . 11/5/2012
Oooh, pretty dramatic chapter! Damn BLUs... I noticed a handful of typos, though, Might wanna work on that, seeing as you have two weeks for every chapter. Until next time!
AbandonedRookery chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
Good chapter, although you might want to change the sentence "Y'think we might could work something out".
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »