Reviews for Taken
lillybug991 chapter 11 . 5/5
I'm not okay with that ending. You need to update this story!
Cinderella1268 chapter 11 . 3/9
OMG!This story was AMAZING!Some crazy,exciting,intriguing shit went down here!Damn!I hope this is not the end,if it is,I want to say it was one hell of a fantastic ride!As always excellent writing,the twist and turns awesome!I was at the edge of my seat the whole time!Thanks a million,you never disappoint,loved it! EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
NickandLiv chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
No, please! it's too wonderful to end! It truly was an amazing story!
NickandLiv chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
OMG!
NickandLiv chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Sweet heavenly Jesus!
NickandLiv chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
OMG! Praying that I don't get to the last chapter only to find a cliffhanger hasn't been updated since 2011. I think I'll cry.
NickandLiv chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Here I was, thinking I'd read all of your stories and I come across this Gem. I love!
A chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
You are an amazing writer. This story is spectacular. I absolutely love it
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
CRAZY story, I'm shocked Olivia didn't feel uncomfortable walking around the "cell" naked as well. I'm glad you kept them together and didn't tell a whole story of just one of the being kidnapped, this showed what a true connection and protectiveness for someone else would be like in an abnormal situation. Thanks for posting.
LawAndOrderSVUAddict chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Wow I just read the whole thing in an hour and a half. This was intense. You're such a great writer, the emotions were so real. Please don't let this be the end though. I'd love to see Elliot and Olivia get comforteble with their team again & maybe even have the baby. Please continue.
Ontrose chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed that :) Thank you
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I love all the psychological talk going on. Fantastic ending!
Lady Snowblood chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
I used to think it was just a hypothetical question.

Something psychiatrists ask to gauge the level of crazy you're on. You read a story and see images in your mind like they are memories, what do you do? I never had an answer to that.

Until now.

Great story! Thank you for entertaining me.

Lady Snowblood
SD130413 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
one word "WOW" I am so ... I have no words so I'll leave it at that!
Becksified chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
I love this story! I love all your stories, but this is one of my favorites :D great writing, you have a true talent. This can't be the end, surely?