Reviews for The Way You Move
LvSammy chapter 10 . 6/29
I just stumbled upon this fic and I loved it. I don't know if you write anymore or if you ever will but I needed to let you know how wonderful this was. I loved it. It was smart and sweet and sad and just lovely. If you do pick this up again one day I really hope you start with this...you are very talented and I just wanted you to know!
shiraz66 chapter 10 . 3/9
I loved reading this story! It has great feelings and a nice plot. I'm so sorry I couldn't read the end, but I really loved this so trhank you so much for writing this!
Klainesings chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Oh my god I fucking love this
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Continue for Klaine's sake!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I feel so horny after this...omg...Blaine come here and make me yours! Love this!
lilyvandersteen chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
*Deep satisfied sigh* That's more like it :) Is this story complete or would you consider writing more? I hope you will, one day :)
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Awe more pleasee
Kissme123 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Dude. Please update this. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. PLEASE!
samy-samy chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
i love this storry so so so much !
Is there the possibility of an update any time soon?
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Santana said the same thing I have been saying the whole time I was reading this; sleeping with other guys was never part of his job. But i am glad Kurt is giving him another chance but it was both there wrongs not just Blaine's (which idk if it was more Kurt's than his) but I am happy now (kinda) anyway I hope you do come back and finish this I love it
DarrenColfer chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Well FUCK! I knew it was Sebastian's dumbass and I knew this was gonna happen dammit. Kurt he loves you, you have a bf stop fucking other guys! Sebastian is a bitch and Blaine shoulda whooped his ass
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I am glad finn apologized abd Blaine stood his ground.
DarrenColfer chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Omg he told Kurt but didn't hear him :/. I would think Blaine would tell Kurt it was ok to keep stripping but not sleeping woth other guys.
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Exactly Kurt let yourself be happy already and OMG that was Sebastian that grabbed Kurt (one of his regulars) right? cause that is Sebastian's favorite place to go and from the begining after Blaine met Kurt there I have been knowing and waiting for Seb to make an appearance. What will Blaine feel or do when he finds out or Kurt when he finds out it's Blaine's ex :/
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
My poor Kurt, Blaine will be his night and shining armor