Reviews for Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Der we go Percy for the win yeah

This leaves me feeling empowered
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hmm, I’m guessing this is Percy being mad at the gods? Very nice.
Hsjfotnvsubu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow! I'm speechless good thing I'm typing! Hehe... Not funny any way this is so amazingly awesome and, ya know what I'm just gonna go to the Chevy website and copy ark. One sec. amazing
Synonyms: alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awful, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, horrible, horrifying, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mean, mind-blowing*, moving, nervous, overwhelming, real gone, shocking, something else, striking, stunning, stupefying, terrible, terrifying, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool there ya go!
TibbiToo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Type your review here...
who cares chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
nice but, fun fact: King me it a checker term not chess
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Angsty. ) I liked it. :)
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this captures percy.

you wrote with a sarcastic bitterness, with humor and with a touch of the gentler emotions in some parts to create a truly remarkable little drabble. I tip my hat to you! well done!
Winged Quill chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
WONDERFUL! A very powerful piece. Love the chess metaphor.

*Starts humming* Move me on to any black square...use me any time you want... (I've seen all good people)
thenamesanya chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Best one-shot I have ever read.
great gospel chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
So badass. I loved it. This piece was flawless; you executed it wonderfully. Well done.
thelumineers chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is Sabrina's ghost, here. I actually died when I saw that you wrote something for PJO, then I came back to life so I could read it, and then I died again out of pure shock that you WROTE SOMETHING FOR THE PJO FANDOM.

This is what you do to me. You leave for two months-on completely understandable terms, of course!-and then anything you write turns me into a blubbering mass of fangirl feelings.

Don't worry, I won't freak out forever...I'm just so happy that you've kind of gotten over your writer's block!

Well, I'm on Skype right now, so I have to end this review right now, but you did a really good job on this, and I cannot thank you enought for making my night! You rock.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Amazing. :)
addicted to lifeliving chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i really liked it! good job!
Silent Movements chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
As usual, you make one hell of a message with a few words. Had my heart broken for a minute because of this.. Beautiful job.

~Silent Movements
stupid-tai chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wondering why I just lost all my shit. Probably 'cause you write Percy like a freaking boss.