Reviews for Touhou Doujin: Holiday Edition
Timeskipper chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Hum, Grammarnazi's back! Anyway, let's cut to the chase: "Juste vous étes quoi?" should be "Mais qu'est-ce que vous êtes?", while "Aucune de ce qui compte. Tiens... prends cette cent-dix Euros pour votre servíce excellent, et trouver un autre emploi." should be "Personne d'important. Tenez... prenez ces cent-dix euros pour votre sérvice excellent, et trouvez-vous un autre emploi."

Ok, after having performed my duty of constant thorn in the side, I may as well leave something resembling a REAL review: this fic is ABSOLUTE MADNESS! Haha, I mean, I really wanted to read a fic about the Touhou characters visiting the outside world, and you didn't disappoint me! Well, maybe there's some OOC, but it's bearable. What else to say? Uhm... well, nothing. 'Til next time!
SorrowfulReincarnation chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Reading your stories is quite fun, I have to say... I didn't get bored in the slightest, and actually crave for more~ Geez!

You surprised me over and over again... in a good way. A very good way. And to be honest... I read the end over and over again, laughing my ass off, and just when I thought I finally got a hold on myself, I began to laugh again... In the end, I actually went back and read through Dawitsu's Folly and this again~

Hope ya continue like this, and I hope you will write a sequel

Until then!

So long!
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
Ahh, I had fun reading this one too. I hope to see another one of yor Fics someday. Dawitsu and his wacky adventures.
Demon Neko Shen chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
Finally getting to review (comment) on this!

(Late) Stupid Yukari tried to brainwash Chuck haha. Woo Dawitsu gets Chuck's protection!

Yutaka is totally in love! Yeah! Plus that was a funny end.

Can't wait to see them again soon. Great story.
The Kindly Hater chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Ha! Hahaha! Oh, that ending was hilarious. Poor Chen, I could see her being scarred for life after this. In my imagination, there is an alternate ending where Sakuya stops time, and gets herself and Dawitsu dressed and playing Xbox before Chen comes in.

I gave myself that hug. It felt awkward, yet fulfilling knowing it was a thank-you. And why was I mentioned first? With only two stories to my name, at least five in the works, and my brain spazzing out on me cutting off the flow of creativity, I deserve no such honor.

You have inspired me to make some Youkai versions of a few of my OCs. I have a few ideas, and one of them will be a nature youkai.

I'll be sure to keep checking back for new stories, just don't overdose on the LSD and Acid.

As a reward for finishing this story,(In the words of master chief from "arby 'n the chief")you and Dawitsu get "ALL teh manga\anime".*Insert my laughter here*

But really, great story. I hope to see another work from you in the future. Go Sakuya!
Ban3 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Oh my, Dawitsu disappoints me, for a 300 year old youkai he certainly can't seem to commit to a relationship. He makes me think of those people who complain about Saitohimea being clingy, but honestly she is so cute and loves him so much it makes sense. Dawitsu disappoints me because he is more than willing to have sex with her but not to have a proper relationship with her.. Sigh, I am male and even I find that repulsive.

Other than that it was a great story and it was a pleasure reviewing. Well done.
Metroid Life chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Hmm, what can I say? It's a great ending to a amazing story. And I know what you mean about wanting to keep writing, you just don't want the story to end. But all good things come to an end... and this lays forth the seeds of more good things, leading on to... on to... I think I lost my train of thought. Well, thank you for writing this, Matt, and good luck to you in the future.
Metroid Life chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
Well, that was amazing! And entirely unexpected! Brainwashing Chuck Norris with a floro sprout... That's just pure hilarious genius.
The Kindly Hater chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
I agree on the title bit, I mean, I didn't read anything about crackers. Saltine or otherwise. *Runs into Laboratory and releases the OCs* Hey Dawitsu, We'll fight you for that movie. Or we could just all watch it together and be happy, I don't particularly care. I really enjoy reading these, and hope that you enjoy writing them as much as your readers enjoy reading them.

But how will they get back to Gensokyo? Maybe M.r. Norris could help out?*Insert laughter here* I hope you have a good day. They are playing Christmas music here in the States, and I saw a "Christmas Layaway Plan" back in September. I swear, it starts earlier every year.
Metroid Life chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Well, let's start with a mistake; When Dawitsu said, "Gah! Foiled again!" his brother said, "Oh, was that from sucky star by any chance?" You said sucky, not Lucky. Or maybe you meant to do that. Or maybe it's not even from Lucky Star. It just looked mistakeish. Anyway, it was a great, heartwarming chapter, espacially the part about Father Christmas.
The Kindly Hater chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
I'm totally okay with either waiting until Christmas, or you kicking off the next chapter so that it's at Christmas.

And I must say, you have now gotten three reviews from me in one night. How does that make you feel? Wanna know how it makes me feel? Tired. That's how it makes me feel. Good Night.
The Kindly Hater chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
About that author's note at the end: Sakuya Slightly insane OC that amazingly, I can relate to in the demented part possible lurve between the two DO WANT. Maize. It wasn't until I read a Left 4 Dead story that I heard that word. Then I later learned that it meant "corn" and WASN'T an illegal substance like I feared it was.
Ban3 chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
As long as you mention how they felt about the food it's fine. Good chapter yet again.
Metroid Life chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Well, I didn't expect Sakuya to be so clingly,(literally and figuratively) but then romance is a closed book to me. And Yukari closed the border completely. I'd like to say I hate her for that, but she seems so lonely now...
Demon Neko Shen chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
I'm (Haha I mean, We reviewers are) loved! Your wish is my command Boss! I shall review!

I would almost act like Tomasu (I'll call him Tom!)with Yutaka being down and all that dark stuff. Cheer up! We got tons of money to waste and orz at the end of the day.

(Guys are quickly re-reading...) Oh poor Ran. She needs a hug hehe. Aya is funny, non-stop thinking of a scoop. CHEEEEEEN! is so cute and all that good stuff from a good kid.

Hahaha it was amusing to see Sakuya getting into MW2... I don't want to go against her, she got crazy addicted. Then suddenly MW3 later on, hilarity ensue! Glad there was a good egg in her team (Talkin' about the non-sexist person).

That's awesome man! Four hours writing this chapter, and I don't think you can meet Komachi and/or Shiki if you didn't have fun writing this... Also "What? TWENTY-THREE THOUSAND! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!"

Also (Guys are relooking past chapters...) Oh hey I didn't notice Rule Brittania chapter 6 title, silly me. Ah right I ment to say was chapter 4, argh crazy Otakus! Nice save Dawitsu, thumbs up!