Reviews for College Life
nikol.jakovljevic.9 chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
omg amazing love it ! cant wait to see what happens next please update sooooon and keep up the good work :)
Beautiful Evil chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
This is a great story can't wait to read future chapters!
4evernaya chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
i like it!
PauPau730 chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
ERR MA GURDD! THIS IS FANTASTIC! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
kaitlyn99 chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
omg plz update,i feel like ive been waiting for years i LOVE this story,plz plzplz update soon..
kimmystarz chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
please keep on writing!
iWant9Lives2Live chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
Aww I hope Alek fixes everything :P UPDATE xD
SyfyGeek13 chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
Awwe...Sad Chalek fight...But I still loved it! (: Update soon!
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 29 . 9/10/2012
For the record I like ur stories if I didn't I wouldn't tea it something this jerk doesn't know how to do!
Alyssa Mason chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
I sort of agree...but that review was just harsh.
LoganLerman135 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
What the hell? seriously, Chloe? Lol love it!
DontListen chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
OMG THEY ARE SOOOO MEAN! KEEP WRITING I LOOOVE YOUR STORY! DONT LISTEN TO THEM. THEY WOULDNT KNOW A GOOD STORY ID IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS. sorry for the language but that happened to me and i dont want that to happen to you. i hope you feel better! keep on writing!
ARar414 chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
Again lol...If you enjoy writing don't let some jerk change that. I enjoy reading you stories. So what if you may make errors writing is a way to be creative and help people vent. Ignore the comment. Hope to read a chapter soon.
Yodtukw chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
Don't let the ass win. Please continue.
Anonymous Reader chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Omg! That is mean! I mean sure your not J.K. Rowling but your just starting. YOUR human we ALL make mistakes! I love your stories just fine! Keep one writing and don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams! Plus haters make you famous! Please continue your stories! Take care of you, yourself, and I.