Reviews for Love At First Sight
KiranDrawss chapter 4 . 8/12
Maybe so, it's still objectively shit.
blazaboi chapter 11 . 7/5
To be honest it's better than a lot of others
KiranDrawss chapter 3 . 6/19
I'm crying with laughter at these comments.

Ronno chapter 7 . 6/7
Today I confessed to bambi and he just yelled at me over feline!

ps I hate feline
Ma Ma Deer chapter 6 . 6/7
Today my son ronno was crying for hours so I went over to see what it was and told him his dads story!
ps Im mother of the year
Thumper chapter 5 . 6/7
Today me and my best friend bambi were playing in the woods . Then suddenly he left with ronno and ronno didnt want me to hear what his secrect was. but I didnt listen and me and bambi began to leave.

ps I wish I hadnt heard what the secret was!
Bambi chapter 4 . 6/7
Tonight ronno woke me up from a sound sleep and walked me out in the middle of the forest just to apologize to me and say sorry?
ps It was a full moon night too!
Ronno chapter 3 . 6/7
Today I chased bambi in the was ahead of me by far and then I watched his and feline kiss. It was gross and I cryed myself to sleep.
Im going to have ice cream for breakfast tomorrow!
Ma Ma Deer chapter 2 . 6/7
Today,Wile I was at the drinking pond my son ronno asked me a surprising question! He said that he had a crush on a girl but The girl was already with another boyfriend. I told my son about true loves first kiss and then gave him permission to hop off to the meadow.
P.S. « mothers instinct »
Bambi chapter 1 . 6/7
I woke up this morning with my mom and dad and then,I played in the flower field with my pet bunny was so much after brakefast me,thumper and faline went to see if the groundhog saw his shadow.
KiranDrawss chapter 2 . 5/22
Whatever you wanna believe, guest. I'm genuinely surprised there's only one hate comment on ether of these.
I think it's a cute fanfiction regardless. The characters are believable, and i like how ronno's actions were kind of explained
KiranDrawss chapter 11 . 5/12
Yes, guest. this story is garbage. All the stories on this account are garbage. Hell, I'll even admit my current fics are garbage, considering I can't do anything with them and I'll probably look back on them someday and cringe. Still, I'm glad this garbage is around to motivate me to write better, if anything, and glad this is around for people to laugh at, bdcause I can assure you, it belongs in the trash.
Stop. This wasn't a garbage. I think it was great.
KiranDrawss chapter 1 . 5/11
Hi.

I would like to inform everyone that I wrote this story when I was very, very, VERY young. I now think it's garbage. This is literally the worst thing on the internet. What the fuck was young me thinking?

Regardless, it really helped me improve, so I hope you'll check out my newer stuff. I hope no one thinks they're as bad as this is.

- Kiran