Reviews for Unbreakable
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Perfect. Julieta
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh stop making me cry! Another perfect piece!
Dr4Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I really wish they woudn't have been so far apart in their bed, I was worried for them but you made it better :)

Kayden x
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Such a lovely story to start me back up, now that I'm home again. Michael and Fi's relationship has come so far since season 1 and I'm hoping Fi's plan here, never has to come into play.
angiepie111 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved the ending. Anson isn't going to win, ultimately. :) As per usual, great stuff from you, but I would I expect anything else? :P

I liked everything about this, especially that just because it took place in bed, it didn't have to end erotically. This is a lot more realistic haha. And I like the torment you've portrayed, where they're both stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Nice work, and it was a good length- you can make so much out of a 2 second shot!
Amelia St.Claire chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You always write the best stories. Amazing. I'm breathless.
TDCSI chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That's definitely the missin scene there. I was going crazy and yelling at the screen at that damn Anson. Anson, what the hell kinda name is that anyway? The son of Andrew...what kinda shit is that? Doubt his fathers name was Andrew, it was prolly Frank or Dick...no wonder this dude is crazy.

Lol kinda had a little tirade there. Haha
TotalCowGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sweet Story :)
bcmom chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great job! Thanks :)
ThoseSweetNothings chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Okay, somebody needs to get you the permanent job of producer of Burn Notice or Co-Screen Writer, you're one-shot missing scene stories NEED to be in those episodes. I loved this (:
sweepitundertherug chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really like your flows beautifully and is very well written. Are you thinking of continuing? I hope so
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Good one shot. Question though, isn't Fi techniquly on some kind of watch list? Would she even go to a regular prison if he followed through on his threat? I see her moré gong to Gitmo or being sent back to Europe for things there. Either way I doubt she'd survive that long once people they've ticked off knew who she was. Just something I've been wondering.
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awe...I loved that scene! I hope they get Anson...I cant stand him! Great job!
MFL chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Beautifully written and so in character, but I wouldn't expect any less from done
shelly chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awww I wish we could have seen this instead of they just laying there. I'm going to pretend this happened instead ;)