Reviews for Suite 69
nitsuAPJ chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Please tell me that you'll be finishing this story!?

nitsuAPJ chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Please, just pulease don't make us read about. Lauren the skank again! Lol

nitsuAPJ chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
He made $500.00 just fucking talking? Lucky little shit!

nitsuAPJ chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
WIC/food stamps benefits vary from state to state, so what you put in there could work in your state only! Lmao Don't sweat it babe!

Love this story,
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OMG, I absolutely LOVE this story!

fanicki chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
sdafs
fanicki chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
interesting story. wondering how it will all turn out and how bella will come back into the story. please update soon.
laceyndom chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
What kind of party are they at? A S&M party?
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
So sorry to hear life has been taking you on a bit of a roller coaster! But sounds like things are going well and your enjoying yourself so that's great :))))

Wow Jane got frisky there fast! I loved it and I love how Jasper gets all surprised he's excited for the action it's too cute :)
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Great chapter! I'm so glad to find you've resumed writing this. I loved how tender he was with Jane and how he brought the sex goddess out from within her that was always there waiting her time to shine. The ending though is creepy. What are they getting into? Some sort of heavy duty BDSM stuff? Or some sort of vampire wannabes? Also, I've been wondering where does his encounter with Bella fit into the timeline of these others? I've kind of assumed it hasn't really happened yet, is that true?
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
WOW! That was what was in your head...*scared*. ;)

I'm still feeling bad for Jasper...not wanting to do this, but feeling he doesn't have a choice. He is certainly the type of male "escort" I'd like to get.

Glad to have you back writing again! Look forward to more. Mwah! :D
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Uh oh what have they got themselves into? Doesn't sound too good. Ihope it's nothing too creepy!
I miss Bella. When will she be back?
Btw I'm so happy to see you back here. You've been missed a lot :)
sherry williams chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
oh shit! what the hell did they just walk into? cant wait for the next chapter to find out where this is going... amazing... love the story...
sherry williams chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
poor jasper... i mean i know he had to start with someone but lauren that was just wrong... still love the story
slc6548 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Good chapter. Lookin forward to the next update.