Reviews for Suite 69
GLee68 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
oh babe!

that was wonderful...

nicely crafted and such an emotional ride!

I really couldn't tell you if I'd rather it just all end there with a "unknown future" having been nicely wrapped up, or whether I'd like to see a follow-up chapter (or ten) with Bella looking for him.

for a random conversation provoked thought, this was magnificent!
Madmum chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed this, and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you do continue the story. I'm sure I can even hear jasper and Bella begging you to continue :)
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
damn

this was a fine piece writing.

I like that he has a concience and a heart.

Sometimes no matter what s needed... the pain and stress level of what you do to get the extra cash isnt worth the effort or the stress it puts on you.

His daughter and gran are first and foremost, but he should think about himself too.

This deserves so much more written about it.

no, i aint nagging you to write more. but it is a sort of compliment.

Thank you for the great fic.
haramis710 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Great story- I'd really like to see where this could go as a full lenth one though!
Nonita chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved it!

This is very good to get stuck there.

I just hope you give continuation to this One-Shot in the future
krystal214 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
It might be nice if they meet up again a while later. I don't think the angst would be right which would certainly be accompanied with this story and Bella finding out he was there to do a job. If she ever found out, I hope she's see that it was different for him with her. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will never think of towels the same way again.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awesome O/S! You have got to extend this story. It would be soooo good I swear! I really, really, really hope you will :)
Vendell chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Not at all what I was expecting but you did a great job with this story.

I can completely understand now why Jasper delivers towels.

Looks like Bella really changed him, I hope it did for her too.

I do hope there will be more someday.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10