Reviews for Suite 69
sherry williams chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
amazing chapter... love it...
sherry williams chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
poor jasper and ava... i would say i hoped maria would die but that would be to good for her... i dont think jasper should tell ava that maria is dead either... i think when ava is old enough she should be told the truth about the woman that gave birth to her... then ava can form her own feeling about what maria did... amazing chapter... love the story...
sherry williams chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Back. Great update. What a cliffy
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Extremely well-written!
frlarsson chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Love the chapter, the progress, ) Jaspers struggle and the support from Chelsea,

frlarsson chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Love the chapter and his first towel run )

frlarsson chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Love the chapter and Dadsper )

Nissa-Cullen chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Poor Jasper. He thought he could do it, and he did, it was just a shock to his system. Lauren sounds nasty. I'm surprised she was able to enjoy it. Alice would have been a better first then Lauren. Poor guy.
Nicoconsd chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh poor Jasper that just sounded horrible... and her vag! I just wanted to run away right then! :)
blueseedfan chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
oh wow poor jasper things just have to get better but i know sometimes you got to do the unthinkable in or to survive.
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Poor Jasper. I don't know how he did it...or COULD do that...feeling the way he was. :( I get being strapped for cash, but DANG! :(
torchwood1890 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
WOW...poor Jasper. He breaks my heart.
IheartJW chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Eww : L I felt bad for Jas yuck loose Lauren lol.. Felt bad but at the same time it was funny :)

Another great chap so can't wait for more..
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »