Reviews for Suite 69
smelsies chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Wow poor Jasper, I feel so bad for him. I think this is going to be a hard road he has chosen to go down but I do understand why he's doing it. I love this story and I can't wait to read more.
Sonja Whitlock chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Talk about role reversal, poor Jasper has the weight of the world on his shoulders. I wonder what he will do if he ever comes across Maria again, or worse, she comes begging back because she misses the baby and realizes how good her life was while living with Jasper.
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Fantastic introduction. When can I have towels delivered.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Oh poor, poor Jasper! I almost threw up too while reading the part where he had to 'work' for extra money. I feel so sorry for him. WIsh I could help him out somehow!

When will Bella be back? I miss her.
Galveston's Daughter chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter
katandjasper chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Uck! having to touch Lauren. Loved the chapter, please hurry and update.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
poor jas!
slc6548 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Poor Jasper!

Excellent chapter!
cagney1982 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I love this story. You have a way of making Jaspers discomfort so real but still having a humorous edge.

Can't wait for more
Nonita chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I love it! Can't wait for more.
ConfederateWidow chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Ewww... poor Jasper - Lauren sounds disgusting x_x Is Bella coming back soon? Can't wait for the reunion - just hope they don't let go again. LOL P
krystal214 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I know this chapter was a semi-serious subject matter, especially the end, but the first time he had to actually do the deed was like a comedy show. I was laughing so hard, but these were my favorite lines:

"Would I ever be able to have sex again without assigning a monetary figure to the act? What if I ever got into a serious relationship, and in order to make love to my girl, she had to wave a few hundred my way?"

"But Lauren wasn't the only one that had me by the balls; the bill collectors had their hands down my pants too."

"'Whoring for Dummies' or 'How to be a Sexual Dominant' on the shelves at Barnes and Noble...I would Google it later..."

"Hadn't this bich ever heard of Kegel?"

Come on, where did you come up with that stuff,you evil genius? That was hilarious. Of course you killed my happy buzz a little at the end with the sadness and disgust, but in a good way. Loved this chapter. It might have been my favorite one so far, aside from the sex with Bella, of course.
chambook0 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
aw, poor jazz. loved the chap, can't wait to see what hell he meets with next.
Miss Blum chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Love!

I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews, it's so well written and ... real, I guess, is the word I'm looking for. Well done!
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 1/27/2012