Reviews for Suite 69
AnaMarieWest chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I thought I followed you as an author, but apperantly I didn't. I'm really I started readig to keep you safe again or I wouldn't have found this story!

It's goo so far! Haha, I like when he said, "And Payless isn't a shoe source for these ho's." That was my favorite part.

I can't wait for you to update again :D

Ana.
Niamh Cullen chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This was really good! Please update soon? :) :D
smelsies chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Wow, he hurt and embarrassed himself but still managed to make someone feel good. I know it won't always be like that for him but at least it wasn't too bad and it seems he made a friend. I love this story.
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
YUM great first chapter.

I figured out why the towels were so important when Edward told him he could just say no. But with the responsibilities he has going on right now there is no way that would be a good idea. Too bad that if he ever sees Bella again he needs to figure out how to take the lies out of the equation. Its already a very big possible mess.
NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Only Jasper would end up earning his first $500 as a prostitute for talking to a married woman about her and her husband's feelings about having kids. :) Great chapter!
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Love this
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I don't know I think that was a good way for him to earn $500. He didn't do anything wrong there and he may have helped out her marriage. They aren't all going to be like that though.
IheartJW chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wow! Well at least he didn't have to do anything the first time :) & it was with Alice hehehe..

Great chapter cant wait for more :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Thank god he never slept with Alice..
Nicoconsd chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Awww it was Alice!v :)

Now that was an embarrassing way to make 500 bucks I love the visual of his peen flapping in the wind :) hehe
Bell 1 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
WOW! I REALLY liked this chapter. Though it was hard for me in my current position, but it was suspenseful, funny, & sweet all wrapped into one chapter.

Sometimes, it sounds like a good idea (that line of business), however, it really doesn't pay when you are the size of an elephant...I'd be the one paying THEM. LOL ;P
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Cool, he didn't even have to have sex to make his first five hundred bucks!

Can't wait for more!
krystal214 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
That was an awesome first client. Good god that was an awesome first time for Jasper. Maybe except for the naked falling, but the rest of it. ) I love that you made Alice his sort of first. That was pretty fun too. I can't wait to see how Bella is going to fit back into the story. I bet when she got back she found out that her boss had hired him for her and she will be pissed if they ever meet up again. There's your episode of Maury! )
chambook0 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
not bad for his first time as a prostitute. loved the chapter!
Nonita chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Can't wait to read more! I it! Thanks!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »