Reviews for Time As Always Time
Conchors chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
WHAAAT?!
x-Melodyz-x chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Since i've started my first Digi fanfic i wondering if you could help me, the name of the sotry is : Rebound:The Dark Descent...cum check it out and tell me watcha think...x
x-Melodyz-x chapter 28 . 9/3/2007
I LUV DAH STORY!
Written Soldier chapter 28 . 10/8/2005
A nice ending that makes this stary sweet and supple. A pleasure for the eyes to read, although I'm not one for Romances, especially those in fan fictions.

But this story deserves credit. I can;t wait to see this Sakura story (Even though I never really watched Card Captors, but to none the wiser). Keep up the excellent work.

(Ignore cowardice flames by people who are dull and narrow minded a.k.a the Jyoumi fellow)
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
how do you read your other fanfictions?
chocolatelover1 chapter 27 . 9/21/2005
I wonder what her middle name is? I wonder who are the girl Jelous of Saria? I have lots of questions but I hope they will be answered in the next Chapter by the way it was good.
Dejitaru Ryuu chapter 27 . 9/21/2005
oh man... Been a long time since I've last read this, surprisingly I somehow remember the entre plot even if it was 1-2 years ago...

Keep it up Lilac :D
chocolatelover1 chapter 26 . 8/12/2005
Aw... How sweet! Your right I did need a tissue for that, how sad but then happy I love this chapter. PLEASE post the next chapter soon!
Dejitaru Ryuu chapter 26 . 8/8/2005
question: She died in the hospital so that means that in her (closed) medical file stands she died at a young age. how will the gouverment, doctors and other person that know about her death react on this?

it certainly wouldn't be easy to explain
Anthony1 chapter 26 . 8/7/2005
Cool chapter you did here. You were right about the last part of the chapter being touching but thankfully I didn't need tissues after reading it.
Dejitaru Ryuu chapter 25 . 4/26/2005

CherrygirlUK19 chapter 25 . 4/25/2005
Brilliant chapter! It was awesome _

Please update soon!
Anthony1 chapter 25 . 4/25/2005
Sorry but this is going to be a short review. This chapter was a terrific way to continue from how you left off the previous one. Till you update again, see ya.
Marie Darkholme chapter 24 . 3/21/2005
Okay... Maiko is alive in the DIGITAL WORLD...? What the heck is happening?