Reviews for Of White Trees and Blue Roses
NezumeOneesan chapter 47 . 7/26
Hello! I found this story and I realized it was updated in 2014. Would you ever continue it? Seems like you were almost finished. I really enjoyed your story :)
Sihaia chapter 47 . 7/23
One of the best fan fiction novels
Olivia chapter 9 . 7/7
Great story! But I hope to see more details in both Rhaegar and Lyanna's personality based on the original books.
lamour.h chapter 47 . 6/29
I absolutely love this! Please, write more!
Omfg please tell me you're going to finish I just binge read all of this and just realized you haven't updated it in two years PLEASE COME BACK
Isis4 chapter 18 . 5/6
Wow! Great chapter!
Its so good I want to know what happens next oh dear Goodness!
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 47 . 7/8/2015
This story is so good. I hope you come back to finish it one day. The best coverage of Robert's Rebellion and the Tower of Joy that I've seen so far. Please come back!
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
I absolutely love the detail about why Rhaegar's music made Lyanna cry. Loving everything about this story.
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I love the relationship between Lyanna and Benjen.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/20/2015
Wow, Lyanna is a selfish bitch. She finds out that her running away indirectly caused her father's and oldest brother's murders, started a war, and left an undoubtedly humiliated and heartbroken wife of Rhaegar's behind, yet instead of trying to make up for what she did or hell even cry over all that shit that is her fault, she just throws a bitchfit that she isn't allowed to marry Rhaegar. What a callous cunt. I know she doesn't mean to be that way, but that's the whole problem. She doesn't understand the utter selfishness and destruction her actions have caused. Which makes it all the worse because that means she can't comprehend how guilty she should feel because she feels she did nothing wrong. She's an ignorant, selfish, impulsive, defiant green girl who doesn't know any better because she's just a foolish little girl who thinks she is in love but to the rest of Westeros she is now just known as the wild whore who caused war. God. I can't get over how one stupid girl caused a war that would really last decades. To think the wars, the Lannister's, and all the shit that happened in the books would have never happened had Lyanna fucking Stark hadn't been so selfish and impulsive. Its mindblowing to think one girl's selfish action could tear everything at the seems!
Maybs chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
This is Chapter Nine not Seven... am I right?
Abi117 chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
I like Lord Stark, loved the chapter!
Abi117 chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
He dreamt of Jon! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited about how the plot is going to develop! I feel sorry for Ashara, poor woman, she's so in love with Brandon. And the King is so mad is scary!
Abi117 chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
Loved the chapter! Actually I kind of feel sorry for Robert... he's in love with Lyanna and he's going to suffer, a lot. And Ned is such a sweetheart!