Reviews for Of White Trees and Blue Roses
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 8 . 5/20
I absolutely love the detail about why Rhaegar's music made Lyanna cry. Loving everything about this story.
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 2 . 5/20
I love the relationship between Lyanna and Benjen.
Wow, Lyanna is a selfish bitch. She finds out that her running away indirectly caused her father's and oldest brother's murders, started a war, and left an undoubtedly humiliated and heartbroken wife of Rhaegar's behind, yet instead of trying to make up for what she did or hell even cry over all that shit that is her fault, she just throws a bitchfit that she isn't allowed to marry Rhaegar. What a callous cunt. I know she doesn't mean to be that way, but that's the whole problem. She doesn't understand the utter selfishness and destruction her actions have caused. Which makes it all the worse because that means she can't comprehend how guilty she should feel because she feels she did nothing wrong. She's an ignorant, selfish, impulsive, defiant green girl who doesn't know any better because she's just a foolish little girl who thinks she is in love but to the rest of Westeros she is now just known as the wild whore who caused war. God. I can't get over how one stupid girl caused a war that would really last decades. To think the wars, the Lannister's, and all the shit that happened in the books would have never happened had Lyanna fucking Stark hadn't been so selfish and impulsive. Its mindblowing to think one girl's selfish action could tear everything at the seems!
Maybs chapter 9 . 2/17
This is Chapter Nine not Seven... am I right?
Abi117 chapter 22 . 1/31
I like Lord Stark, loved the chapter!
Abi117 chapter 21 . 1/31
He dreamt of Jon! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited about how the plot is going to develop! I feel sorry for Ashara, poor woman, she's so in love with Brandon. And the King is so mad is scary!
Abi117 chapter 20 . 1/31
Loved the chapter! Actually I kind of feel sorry for Robert... he's in love with Lyanna and he's going to suffer, a lot. And Ned is such a sweetheart!
Nawyn chapter 47 . 12/30/2014
I just marathon-read this story in a day and a half, and oh, how very worth it. I truly can't tell whether your imagination or your canon-adherence is more impressive. You keep the dizzying array of characters unique, sympathetic, and compelling; it's very easy to see how the survivors grow into the characters we eventually meet in AGOT. Your Lyanna in particular is marvelous: spirited, skilled, rash, charismatic, all the things she'd have to be and more. I am in awe. And I would love a few more chapters!
Abi117 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Loved it! It's awesome to be able to read every character's point of view of how things went. I'm enjoying so much your wonderful story!
Abi117 chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Oh my god! The last part, when the kind compared Lyanna to Joanna, I died! It was so awesome. Loved the reason why Rhaegar crowned her the queen of beauty and love, it was adorable of him. Can't wait to see how this all goes :)
Abi117 chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
Ow, the kind is so mad because of the Knight of the Laughing Tree hahaha. Loving it, but I'd like to read more about Cersei and Jaime, I kinda want to know how their relationship was when they were young. Can't wait to read Rhaegar's thoughts about Lyanna :)
Abi117 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Omg, loved it! So interesting chapter, can't wait to keep reading :)
Abi117 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Omg, I have no words to express how much I like this wonderful chapter. Lyanna and Rhaegar's scene is perfection! I loved it! It was so much better than what I imagined. And I felt sorry for Ashara, she's already in love with Bran... Need to keep reading!
Abi117 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
I KNEW IT! I loved this chapter, the moment Rhaegar saw Lyanna changing her clothes was so awesome! Can't wait to know how their story goes on! Need to know it :)
Abi117 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Omg, this is getting so sooooo interesting! I loved it! I think we'll see Lyanna as the mistery knight in the next chapter now that Ben is injuried! Can't wait to see if I'm right :)