Reviews for Of White Trees and Blue Roses
novelreader chapter 9 . 9/16
Ugh Cat she's clearly a different type of woman, not like the other maidens that are moved by pretty words, I love her!

And Rhaegar's prophecy obsession hmm
Sritama chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
I thought Ashara had dark hair?
HinataSexyH chapter 47 . 9/19/2016
Okay I'm in defense for Lyanna cause some guest person is being unreasonable talking shit about Lyanna. First of all Lyanna does call herself selfish many times. Because she wanted to pursue a impossible dream and she didn't say goodbye to her family or tell them anything she just left. And she didn't even think about her families reaction. Lyanna realized what she did and how she was wrong but she doesn't have to feel guilty or regret, she's already grieving. Plus like she said she can't turn back now and if she did her brother and father wouldn't be brought back. What could she do if she left and went to her brothers? Robert would have found out and married her right then. They would have made her whole point of leaving and her father and brother( along with other northern men ) death a complete waste. Plus the war would still happen cause King Aerys II is still wrongfully killing people. You talking about her trying ti make things right but what can she do? Ride northern men into battle? She's a woman they wouldn't listen to her if anything they would go against her because she wouldn't want to go against Rheagar but everyone else would even thoe Rheagar did nothing in comparison to his father. If Lyanna went back either Ned or Robert would have hide her away and the war would happen anyways. Despite Lyanna actions causing her brother and father death and a war indirectly it actually wasn't her at all. Everyone plays a hand on how everything happened because so many people was assuming and being ignorant. A guard assumed Lyanna/stark men got ambushed she/they DIDN'T, Brandon assumed Rheagar kidnapped Lyanna to do things to her HE DIDN'T, Aerys thinks the Starks been plotting against him from the start they WASN'T, Robert thinks Rheagar have been raping Lyanna and his goal of taking Lyanna was to dishonor it WASN'T, and he DIDN'T , Howland thought Lyanna was taking for teason she WASN'T. Ella assumed Rheagar was ha s having a affir he WASNT, even if he was She praticuly (sp?) Gave up on their marriage herself and pushed Rheagar away so you can blame Lyanna for ruining a marriage she didn't ask for the winter roses and Ella did the rest on her own. The point is Everyone just kept assuming things and had no real knowledge of the truth and no one ever asked Lyanna what she wanted not once even before she meet Rheagar. Rheagar was the only one that cared about what she wanted (beside Benjen but he couldn't do much).
aa1 chapter 47 . 9/7/2016
we want more!
Suzume Suzuki chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
I just wanted to point out that Lord Rickard Stark did not attend the tourney at Harrenhal. A Stark must always be in Winterfell.
NezumeOneesan chapter 47 . 7/26/2016
Hello! I found this story and I realized it was updated in 2014. Would you ever continue it? Seems like you were almost finished. I really enjoyed your story :)
Sihaia chapter 47 . 7/23/2016
One of the best fan fiction novels
Olivia chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Great story! But I hope to see more details in both Rhaegar and Lyanna's personality based on the original books.
lamour.h chapter 47 . 6/29/2016
I absolutely love this! Please, write more!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/21/2016
Omfg please tell me you're going to finish I just binge read all of this and just realized you haven't updated it in two years PLEASE COME BACK
Isis4 chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
Wow! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 47 . 4/8/2016
Its so good I want to know what happens next oh dear Goodness!
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 47 . 7/8/2015
This story is so good. I hope you come back to finish it one day. The best coverage of Robert's Rebellion and the Tower of Joy that I've seen so far. Please come back!
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
I absolutely love the detail about why Rhaegar's music made Lyanna cry. Loving everything about this story.
mockingjaybrandybuck chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I love the relationship between Lyanna and Benjen.