Reviews for Of White Trees and Blue Roses
Maybs chapter 9 . 2/17
This is Chapter Nine not Seven... am I right?
Abi117 chapter 22 . 1/31
I like Lord Stark, loved the chapter!
Abi117 chapter 21 . 1/31
He dreamt of Jon! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited about how the plot is going to develop! I feel sorry for Ashara, poor woman, she's so in love with Brandon. And the King is so mad is scary!
Abi117 chapter 20 . 1/31
Loved the chapter! Actually I kind of feel sorry for Robert... he's in love with Lyanna and he's going to suffer, a lot. And Ned is such a sweetheart!
Nawyn chapter 47 . 12/30/2014
I just marathon-read this story in a day and a half, and oh, how very worth it. I truly can't tell whether your imagination or your canon-adherence is more impressive. You keep the dizzying array of characters unique, sympathetic, and compelling; it's very easy to see how the survivors grow into the characters we eventually meet in AGOT. Your Lyanna in particular is marvelous: spirited, skilled, rash, charismatic, all the things she'd have to be and more. I am in awe. And I would love a few more chapters!
Abi117 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Loved it! It's awesome to be able to read every character's point of view of how things went. I'm enjoying so much your wonderful story!
Abi117 chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Oh my god! The last part, when the kind compared Lyanna to Joanna, I died! It was so awesome. Loved the reason why Rhaegar crowned her the queen of beauty and love, it was adorable of him. Can't wait to see how this all goes :)
Abi117 chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
Ow, the kind is so mad because of the Knight of the Laughing Tree hahaha. Loving it, but I'd like to read more about Cersei and Jaime, I kinda want to know how their relationship was when they were young. Can't wait to read Rhaegar's thoughts about Lyanna :)
Abi117 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Omg, loved it! So interesting chapter, can't wait to keep reading :)
Abi117 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Omg, I have no words to express how much I like this wonderful chapter. Lyanna and Rhaegar's scene is perfection! I loved it! It was so much better than what I imagined. And I felt sorry for Ashara, she's already in love with Bran... Need to keep reading!
Abi117 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
I KNEW IT! I loved this chapter, the moment Rhaegar saw Lyanna changing her clothes was so awesome! Can't wait to know how their story goes on! Need to know it :)
Abi117 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Omg, this is getting so sooooo interesting! I loved it! I think we'll see Lyanna as the mistery knight in the next chapter now that Ben is injuried! Can't wait to see if I'm right :)
Abi117 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Ooooh my poor Ned! I feel so sorry for him! At least Brandon rejected Ashara this time... Loving this story so much!
Abi117 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
They have a moment! It's just how I imagined it, its perfect. I'm really lobing how all this is going :)
Abi117 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
So nervous about the next chapter! I can barely write reviews hahahaha