Reviews for Soaring of the Doukugan Ryu! Orimura Ichika!
Gold2King chapter 1 . 7/30
This wapanese...I thought the fic was listed under English.
DarkElucidator chapter 6 . 5/30
For fuck's sake, what are they, Servants?
ahsoei chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I like how your idea of Ichika being charismatic and 'experienced' in real combat (his first kills), but I think you referenced Sengoku Basara way too much.

There are indeed some grammar mistakes here and there, some inconsistencies (something like that) within the wording, but I'll leave it for now.

Overall, I'm interested to see how this your version of Ichika will fare in all-girls school. :) (y)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
don't crossover shit
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
and just like that Ichika becomes a damn wuss again... he should easily be able to destroy Houki
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
hmm, so far this is rather interesting... i want to find out more about that eye, perhaps its something similar to Laura's
Epicweaver chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
Fun read. Hope you find time and inspiration to continue it.
OshiroNai chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
FANG-KING! . . Waiting... Waiting... *timeskip 1 year* Still waiting... Still waiting... ERROR ERROR VIRUS FOUND UNABLE TO PURGE IMPATIENCE VIRUS :C
Gcode0048 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
This is so similar to the talk of kings in fate zero and Ichika sounds like Gilgamesh in this conversation
anon chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
You know I remember reading this when it first came out and was ecstatic. I also remember this really cool time period that was over a year ago. You know, when you used to update this story. Please don't leave us hanging and update this wonderful story soon.
Tyufvfv chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
XD nice tourou magi no index refrence "Such misfortune" - kamijou
Falcon chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
I too love your writings despite its flaws so please don't give up on it ! ! !
Eurigos chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
awesome probably the best IS fic I've read
Destrark chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love my sister for she is the only family I have. Since our parents abandoned us Chifuyu neechan had to take care of me. Honesty he couldn't remember much before pre-school…, but he never asked Nee chan whatever happened. She doesn't want to talk about it. So he obey.

Please fix this, the constant switching between first and third person is really annoying, and you need a beta-reader too. Nice idea for the story and its developing though so good work with that.
jbrew123 chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Please tell me I'm not the only one who, if his friends were coming at him with deadly force, would fight back.

O and good chapter