Reviews for Soaring of the Doukugan Ryu! Orimura Ichika!
i dont comment much to be honest but i just had to since this is the only Infinite Stratos fanfiction i like. i do please hope you continue. not sure if its discontinued and im dumb but if its not hope you update soon. i really loved this fanfiction and your start of the freezing version. you have great writing style!
gabeclone chapter 1 . 11/7
You switch randomly between present, past, and future tense. You also switch between first, second, and third person with no warning or pattern... it's sloppy and distracting. Choose one. Not trying to be insulting here. This is constructive criticism, because you can use it to better yourself as a writer.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 25 . 10/7
this was awesome, please continue it
draco7347 chapter 25 . 7/19
love story cant wait 4 new chapters
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 6/13
Good luck man
Stratos263 chapter 5 . 6/13
Wow Ichika letting the girls abused u such shame
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 6/13
Good luck Ichika
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 6/13
Wtf r u doing Ichika letting her beat you like that
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 6/13
Next chapter please
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 6/12
Good luck Ichika
Varia Ashseon chapter 25 . 2/28
please a new chapter or update it I mean it's very satisfying story
Balefries chapter 14 . 2/14
The mix of engurish and capital letters is overwhelming.
TheVanishingDragon chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
0 all Mc
ARSLOTHES chapter 25 . 10/16/2015
Looking forward to when you decide to update again
Liars-by-Red chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
It makes me sad to see such a story that is very unique on the IS archive stagnant for so long? I don't want to assume it's dead as this story seemed to have a lot of passion behind it but, if it is, please clarify for fans as rude as an author to just leave us hanging wondering if there is ever going to be another chapter.
I admire your story and while I do hope you continue, understand that life gets in the way of writing.

With best regards