Reviews for Junjou Pets
Riuolo chapter 21 . 3/20
I really love this story! It's really good, And I'd love to see more of what happens. Please update soon!
Cerberus Revised chapter 21 . 1/7
Hey Atalaya,

What a treat to see an update from you in my in box. I can certainly relate to your circumstances, so I'm glad to hear that you're hanging in there despite all the obstacles. I hope 2016 is much kinder to you and that lightness and creativity will fill your new year.

Sorry that I haven't been a better reviewer, but know that I've been reading along and still love this series. This chapter was great:L sneaky Aikawa, horny Usami, and needy Misaki are a delightful combination. Normally I feel a bit sorry for Misaki with his owner's constant pawing, but he should know what curiosity did to the cat. Only here's it's le petit morte! Ha! And I'd love to read Usami's NL story that comes from that incident.

Anyways, as long as you're posting, I'll be reading, and happily! Thanks for the update.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 1/6
Poor misaki lol cant wait for more
mountaingirl47 chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
This story reminds me with every chapter that it's really fantastic. You just write it right.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
getting super good can't wait for more :)
artistreilly421 chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
OMG it's so cute ! I loved it 3 it's was perfect :D
mountaingirl47 chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
I seriously love this story. I've been waiting for a good time to sit and read it all over again and today was the perfect day for that. I seriously enjoyed it a lot!
artistreilly421 chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Yay ! And that's a cool idea I can't wait to see the art ! :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
Sugarhaii chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
I luvvvv this storyyy 3333 !*!*
artistreilly421 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Awww poor Shinobu :,( btw I love this story
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! This story has gotten addicting.
S.H chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Hi, I'm glad you're back and writing this. It's really exciting to have this chapter posted and it was enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens with Shinobu's unrequited love (though I have a pretty good idea *wink wink*). Looking forward to more!

Much Love,
Soulhearts
Alana-kittychan chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
TwT poor kitty miss hearing about Hiroki / Nowaki and Usagi / Misaki too but this is good
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
really good can't wait for more