Reviews for Junjou Pets
getting really good can't wait for more
Revya Median chapter 7 . 2/20
Terrorist please? :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I was wondering where that bag went, but know I have even more questions about it and the pill they took? How did they get free? And WHY were they kissing? All good questions I think. I hope this isn't the end of the story because I want to keep reading, it's so good.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
This is my all time favorite paring
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
So cute! _
loopyhutton chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Loved it!
Don't Preach chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I know it's been a long time , but nice chapter.

Fun to see the relationship between the terrorists growing. Shinobu is very cute in his attempts at domesticity and his little breakdowns. Nice to see him recovering from his earlier mistreatment too.

I am curious about the twist with Nowaki and Shinobu in their meeting. I had thought Nowaki was just a stray, but does this mean he too was a lab animal. If so, poor guy.

The intimate scenes between Miyagi and Shinobu were a delight to read. Nice to see some Neko-Hiro details here and there. Glad that the scuffles were overcome and Miyagi and Shinobu are in a good place... At least for the moment.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Yai! lemon! Thank you! (Im a pervert /) Thank you for updating!
Revya Median chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
MORE SMEXY TERRORIST!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I thought Shinobu was so kind of tiger, but I guess I was wrong ) I loved that Nowaki was a wolf! I recently found this story but I already love it so please please update soon! Thanks
Don't Preach chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Ah that tricky Aikawa, such a beautiful schemer. I love it. And I like your notes about the pure breeds, a very interesting idea.

There are few Romantica things I enjoy more than a wanton Misaki. I share Usami's enthusiasm at the sweet Mi-kitty's desperation.

Nice chapter A86. As always, I look forward to more.
Revya Median chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Aww nice! Hope to see some Tero smut soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »