Reviews for The World's Cutest Closer
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 1/29
Damn it this is too cute for words... I cried! Harvey is such a great dad to Mike here. I love this!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
how cute!
Johijoha chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll!
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
OMG! That was so cute! I love it! I especially loved how you made Mike have identical baseball uniforms! I can just imagine how cute a little Mike would be. I really hope that you will do more with this plot and maybe do a sequel or prequel to how Harvey and Mike became father and son.

Thanks a million for writing such an awesomely cute FIC!

LOVE IT! XD
Skye chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really love this and I found it so adorable. Have you ever thought of making this into a multi chapter story?
reader82 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I loved this story. Mini-Mike trying to be just like Daddy-Harvey was so cute. Thank you for ths amazing fic.
bella-luna123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Awww...little Mike trying to be like Harvey.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
CUTE OVERLOAD... you should definately do more of these stories. :) I Love your still of writing btw.
rumbelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is adorable! :) I aww'ed so much.
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was probably the most adorable story I have ever read! Super cute and very well written! Thank you for being awesome(:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
is it wrong to be jealous of a 5 year old fictional charachter cuz i definately am! i mean damn! he really made out on halloween toys paints and chocolate 2 SACKS. anyway i really loved the story most people overdo it with mini mike and focus on cute baby things and not being able to talk rite when most kids can. went ona tangent again anyway really loved it awesome good job :)
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So cute!
Madi chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
"Oh and Louis...Specters are full sized candy bar kind of people, not...hard candy mix kind of people. Shop accordingly."

Hahaha i loved that! I can totally picture Harvey saying that to louis! Will you please write more? You are fantastic!
bswindle20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story a lot. Have you maybe considered writing more stories in this universe? I would for sure read them.
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
OMG I love kid!Mike he is adorable! Great story. I think Harvey would be an amazing Dad and everyone was in character. )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »