Reviews for Of All The King's Wives,
Nameless chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
As a matter of fact this is one of the most incredible Fanfics I've ever read in my whole life. Really. It's stunning, it's breathtaking. I love the way how you describe the plot through the eyes of the helmet. Her hate is as hot as fire and you really wish for Mana she will receive the freedom she deserves.
Besides this I prefer your language! Even if I am not a native speaker ( I'm German) I can sense the high level of your language and thanks to you I already increase my vocabulary :).
Ro Oeuvre Belvedere chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This story obviously deserves over a thousand favorites! I'm not joking! This is probably the seventh time I'm reading this-it's that good!

Not only the characters are great and the story phenomenal, I'm learning a bit of Ancient Egypt's customs and a bit of their language. I love a story that taps into actual history, it makes everything all the more alive!

You are one of the few to influence me in my own writing. I'll do my research if I want my story, whether fanfiction or original, to actually breathe as it progresses.

Seriously, thank you!
BlAcKoNiX chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
this is REALLY good. i love how not all of it is from Mana's point of view. it is obvious that a lot of thought and research was put into this the characters are dynamic and i love it Amunet's personality makes me hate her but feel for her all at the same time it is something i would expect from a professionally written book. i have seen this story for a wile and my only regret is that i have not read it sooner. I tip my hat to you. I have read MANY fanfiction stories and there are only a few I have found that has been so well written.
Redlighting234 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great story
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
My god. This was AMAZING. If you took out the Yu-Gi-Oh characters and replaced them with your own original charcters, you could have this published!
Vulcan Lily chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
HA! I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE STILLBORN! sorry, I just lost it a bit there...no offense, but I TRIED to like Amunet, but I just couldn't...

I'm also confused, how many of his wives are dead exactly now?
anjulie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
ohhh i get it. I was so intrigued by your other story that i came to this one and i am already addicted by ch.1! I get the whole thing in tea's dream when they call sekherta "Amunet" now. :D
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
...I cried. Enough said. Even now, I'm trying to staunch the flow of waiting tears trickling out of the corners of my eyes...oh lord...I have only ever once been driven to tears by a beautifully written fanfic, and it took me forty-two chapters for the tears to start flowing. You did it in around fifteen. I applaud you.

-YellowWomanontheBrink
Keiko Mitsu chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
This story is a gem among fanfiction. It’s not often I am left thinking about something I read online days, even weeks, after reading it. You have a gift, my friend. A real talent for creating character and story and this piece of writing deserves to be published. It is not fluff, or repeat of original storyline, or anything like what many fanfictions seem to be these days. Your work is fresh and unique and totally you. You said at the beginning of chapter one that you put a lot of thought into this particular story and that is very obvious. The digression of your character Amunet is not only clever and well-constructed, it is admirable. It takes a lot for an author to torture and eventually murder their own character, especially one with a personality so thick (even if you suggest she is “empty”).

I found myself becoming a better writer while reading your work and though I haven’t written a fanfiction in over 5 years I am now inspired to pick it up again, with a slightly different agenda. I would like to make my own characters as well, and strategically place them within an anime storyline. My problem with it in the past has been that authors seem to try to make their OCs canon and it never works out. But in your story, Atem and Mana are almost like side characters, a background to let your talent in storytelling shine. Takahashi gave you the canvas, a time and place for which to play, and you painted a picture that is forever stamped within me. Thank you.

My only critique, however, was how lovey-dovey you made the relationship between Mana and Atem. They’re love was too easy and flawless, almost too smut-like, to be believable. I would have liked to see more challenge, and more fight within the two of them. They both needed to question their statuses and decide what it was they truly wanted. Things got especially fluffy what the story was from Mana’s point of view. When she said things like “my love, Atem” it just didn’t feel real to me. Maybe more of their back story would have helped, I’m not sure, though. Now I’m just being knit-picky.

All in all this is probably the best piece of writing I’ve ever read on this site. I wish I knew your name, so I could address you here. I don’t give compliments often, I’m usually too proud or lazy. But, you truly impress me. Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction. Now please, go write a novel and tell me your name so I can read it.

Sincerely,

Keiko Mitsu
AwesomeMana chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wooo! This is the first story that I read it all on once but anyways,I Heart your fanfic so freakin much, no seriously it's amazing, love it love it love it! My fave story ever

Joey: chill, we knew that you liked it

Me: Duhh! I really liked it, and it belongs to my gave stories list!

Joey: *sigh*

Atem: guess you liked it?

Me: very much, actually

Joey: ok we understood!

Me: hehe you don't have to, it's nt a lesson xD

Joey: aw man, you made me a headache!

Me: dont worry, I will bring Amunet for more headache muahaha

Joey: nyeeeeh!

Atem: never mind

Me: Duhh!

Atem: Ma-

Me: *closes Atem mouth* it's not the annoying time

Oh, btw we liked your story very much, bye
Ankh-Maiden chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
*GASP* Oh... my... God. This is so sad. She miscarred! Holy crap! I want to cry! Now I just feel horrible for wnating her to miscarry and I don't know whether tp cheer to or cry. Amunet went freaking crazy. Those were some serious hallucinations. The poor girl. She was so abused and now she's lost in darkness. I feel bad for her even more now that she lost the babby. D:
Ankh-Maiden chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Ohhh hot tomale. Atem! I loved this chpater. I wish there could hav ebeen more of his pov because this was simply marevlous! Bravo!
Ankh-Maiden chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
NUUUUUU! AMUNET CANT TAKE AMUNET AWAY FROM ATEM! NUU! ILL KILL HER! OMG THIS WAS SAD! I MEAN IT WAS HAPPY AT FIRTS AND HAT KISS WAS SUCH A TESER, BUT DAMN! I WANNA CRY!
MilagrosRose chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Let me just say darling that I absolutely ADORE you for this! Such passion! Such fire! I am inspired by this masterpiece! I was in my seat from the beginning when my eyes laid on the first word and captured into this mystery/romance whirlwind and until the end I was at the edge of my seat! I cannot fathom how much review and effort went into this but I am glad it did! This delicacy has sated my appetite and I cannot thank you enough for this! Kudos to you and your editors on this and I am elated that I was able to come across such a story! Once again I ADORE YOU and I think, no, correct that, I BELIEVE that you are one of the BEST ManaxAtem shippers here! Keep it up hun!
Ankh-Maiden chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
awww cutest ManaAtem moment ever! But damn the whole Amunet part before it kind of scarred me. Would that be considered rape what Atem did to Amunet? I mean, theyre married and she kind of didnt want to have sex but at the same she did. Hmm... makes me feel bad for her.