Reviews for Something Beyond Imagination
Millene Haeer chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
love it! i coldn't stop to read until the end! it is one of my favorite fics (:
imtryingtodeletethisaccount chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
No hate, I love your fanfic, but I just wanted to point out that 'Ich mach dich ja sagen' isn't really a proper sentence. It would be much better stated, 'Ich werde dich ja sagen machen.'
Darkyu chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I'm just sad that this is over... I really liked your story and I can only hope that you'll publish more and more about this awesome couple! Please do keep writing!

Thank you for the amazing story!

Darkyu
ella-spella chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
i love this story sooo much. the two endings were amazing. i can't decide whitch was better. they are both amazing in their own rights...
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
interesting fic! :)
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful :D
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I loved this story. Very well done! :)
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
wao... amazing

i read it soooo fast and couldn't wait for the suspense!

will you put up a link, or a name if you have more cherik fics? please? i loooooooove them!
rion chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Hm I suppose since Shaw had been taken by surprise, and was not juiced up with nuclear power he could not effectively fight Erik off at all. I do not know if I missed this but Emma Frost was not killed right? If not then what happened to her...but then again maybe she was ; lol either way, this was nice if not a little rushed. I really did enjoy this fic Toodles~
rion chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
What a way to come back, isn't it? Heh. This version was lovely and adorable. A pinch of surprise and we have here a satisfying end. When you described how Erik recalled going through the taxi, I had gotten confused since the transition to the next sentence did not match what just happened. Over all, i adored it and eagerly await for the alternate.
Mrs.Cebra chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
aw! that was so cute! and dramatic, for a moment there I thought erik was going to die again.. (that would be so tragic) I ove the rythm you've set for this story, sometimes I feel like people rush things too much. this is just the way I like it.. anyways, I'd love to read more of your work., I thought the idea wwas really interesting, I'm sure you'll come up with something

;)
4everYoung93 chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Awww! :") What a perfect ending. Never would've pictured Erik's return to the land of the living taking place under a cab but hey, if it works, it works. :) Great job, my friend, I really enjoyed this one a lot. By far one of my favorite stories.
kumagorox3 chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
This is a really beautiful story! The plot was quite interesting and you executed it brilliantly. I'm loving the growing relationship between young Charles and Erik. I was waiting so long until Erik returned back into his human form! AHA! I'm real glad he did though not in those circumstances! Lol Great story!
Sen2TOS9 chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
This was beautiful! Oh my gosh! I love it! Thank you so much for updating! *dances around her house*
halogens chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Your story was great! Nice usage of descriptive language. You should write more stories though. You're good at it. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »