Reviews for Berry's New Horse
Seth's Kiss chapter 5 . 8h
Love the idea! It's so original and very well written! Well done!
Mayflowers123 chapter 20 . 6/18
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 8 . 5/22
YAYAYAYAYAY! SHIROOOOO! When the spirit energy exploded out of Ichigo after he called the mask forth, and then Grimm said that you cant kill them. I was hoping Shiro had a body, does that mean Zan gets one too?
20 chapters late chapter 20 . 3/4
Would have been better to put 'discontinued' into the summary or not mark it as 'complete'.
gollumsfriend chapter 20 . 2/8
I only read complete stories here. Maybe change your story's "Complete" status to "Discontinued" so you don't waste some reader's time, thanks.
KingKagura chapter 20 . 1/30
Well i want to see more hisagi and kensei and renji with byakuya! So i hope u gain inspiration soon!
j chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
Atleast put it as 'discontinued' and write taht in description...
Im really pissed off taht people dont do that, i read uncomplete ones when i ahve time but i was excited to see how this ends
thanks :/

i really loved the shiro action thou
kittycatcacher chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
I think I'm heart broken to know that you cancelled this. .
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
What? Really? Why is it when ever I get into a story, this happens! Better go find another story now...damn just when it was getting good too...
try10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Berry?! WT_?! O_o
addictedanimelover chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
OMG PLEASE KEEP UPDATING THIS! Once I started really getting into it, around the end of chapter 2, I was hooked. I couldn't stop reading because it was just sooooo good, oh and it's hilarious! lol I love Grimmjow x Ichigo but then when you hinted possible Kensei x Hisagi (which is my OTP) I couldn't stop reading! XD

But then when I finished chapter 19...and saw that it hadn't been updated in years...I couldn't help feeling so down that my favorite fanfic in the whole wide world wasn't being updated anymore. :(

Beccabu32 chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
Please update soon
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Castration time.

I LOVE IT! Damn this story just keeps getting better and better
Haneko Takahashi chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
YESH shiro got his memory baack!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
wahhhhhh no more chapters...please write .ore of this