Reviews for Rollerskating Sensation
CloudMinded013 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Your style is amazing! . This story just gives me the feels! Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease AND I MEAN IT PLEASE JUST UPDATE QUICKLY! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :D :D :D :D :D
CloudMinded013 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Okay I knew this was gonna happen! Damn Jet! ;) I am totally in love with this story and i love the kataang ending scene you did. So cute! Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please KEEP UPDATING! QUICKLY! :D
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I like this story! I like the dorky Katara! I don't really like the way you made Aang look like. Kind of 'hey i'm the best and the rest of you suck'. Nonetheless this story is amazing. Keep going! :D
SlowFade chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This story should be reccommended to everyone. It's good :D

-Seiko-Chan
Kataang's The Name chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
*Claps like an old lady with silk gloves*

The characters are not that Oc as most ATLA stories (although I must say, I fancy Oc characters. Especially that 'smirky Aang who makes you want to hump him and also smack him at the same time.' O.O Okay, must erase that image.)

Did you know there are three people that don't forget? I think I would want to do that (I would ace my classes), but I wouldn't erase this one time I innocently walked in on my best friend (Who is a guy *wince*) taking a shower...

Yeah, we totally screwed. (I know what your thinking, TMI)

Ahem, this is a great story! CONTINUE!

(Also, forget about the image of a random naked guy in a shower -not to mention he's pretty sexah-, also erase the thought of sex)

Okie, I'm done (I think I'm grossing you out more). Damn, I am sooo screwed up...

Okay, wrong choice of words.

O.O

I'm gone!

*Favorite story and Author*
KRTheBlackPearl chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Again, it was like watching a movie! You have great dialouge, the characters are well developed, you've made a believable universe, you've set a nice tone, there's balance, and you're smart to end your chapters with cliffhangers! You have definetlh matured with your style. I appreciate that you took your time to craft this chapter- the only thing you need is a beta reader/editor. It's near impossible to catch all your own errors because your brain already has each senstence constructed perfectly and simply wont slow down long enough to snag grammar/style slip-ups. We all need editors. If you can have someone read and edit before you update, there would be absolutely no vices with this story. Heck, I went back and reread my oneshot and found two style errors and three grammar errors- and I'm sure there are a couple more hidden in there somewhere! Excellent job! Favorited/followed!
KRTheBlackPearl chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Very nice character development! I can tell what kind of people they are and will be throughout the story- it's like watching a movie, I can see all this playing out in my head! Which means you've done an excellent job selling this alternate universe! May I suggest something though? I would reccomend that you slow down. I have trouble with this too b/c I want to get to the climax of the story, I think all authors have this problem. I don't know, the characters are moving from one emotion to the next so fast that it distracts from the quality of your advanced story telling abilities. Onward my good fellow!
KRTheBlackPearl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Aang was a bit AU, but I thought he was funny. I just pictured him calling someone a crackhead and laughed out loud! Hahaha, he would never do that- even now, I cant stop smiling. This was very entertaing, I spotted a few grammar errors, but you're still in highschool and honestly- once you're through those start to disappear. I think this sounds like a great idea, I know that skaters are supposed to be hard core and I look forward to seeing what more you do with the characters!
Velvet of Love chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter J.P.

Also when I was in sixth grade my dumb teacher did the same thing to me! Except she hit my hand. Ugh.

Great chapter!
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Finally you update!
It was a good chapter.
But I think that-this is in my opinion of course,you dont have to consider this at all-that you should cool it down with that im saying its not good,it is good but they are teens.
Just a bit of what i think.
I think if they talk a bit more casually itll make the story more funny.
Loved the way u describe the characters by theway.
MelonLordXD chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
OMG THINGS JUST GOT GOOOD AND THAT UNKNOWN P.O.V IS KILLING ME!

SUKI AND KATARA I KNEW IT WAS HER

WHERES SOKKA? AND ZUKO?

OMG TOPH IS ANNOYING

AANG IS AWESOME

I LOVE THIS STORY
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Aang and Katara forever.
MelonLordXD chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Ok Katatra accusing aang was funny but Aang's sweet he would never do that. Just trying to figure out the unknown person talking to jet? hmm...

Well ill figure it out;) and nice chapter pretty funny especially with toph Lol!
MelonLordXD chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great job so far!

poor katara though :(
70oda chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Woah ! I didn't notice that you didn't update since 2011-2012 i guess it's no big deal now just keep updating soon from now

Lol i like this special (salad thing) surprise xD
hmm i wonder what will katara &suki do to jet & his gang -and vise virse- :)
And man! You have to make toph less anoyying lol

update soon i want to see sokka! :)