Reviews for Destruction
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Somehow "Mentions of rape/torture" doesn't quite jive with "Fluffy Lucius warning!". Think I'll give this one a pass.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
lol ok im not a huge fan of Lucius/Hermione but this is cute :3
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Honestly I would love to see some expansion and myabe a hint of the 'uncomfortableness made by their actions with a nice lemon at the end showing they don't care what others think. A nice cheesy ending line by maybe shaklebolt at the end reminding the ones that are griping that that kind of combination is a showing that maybe the wizarding world would last a bit longer this time before the next war. or something :)
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I would love to see more of this!
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I would love to read more if u added to this story
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'd love to see this go on to what they would have to face if they became a couple in public. Also wouldn't mind seeing a flash back of what happened to Hermione and seeing how Lucius helped the Light win the war.

Very well written and easy to picture in my head while I read it.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Its a great start for a longer story. Just make it passionate longing for another and not full of pity fucks. That they wanted each other for. While
lalala777 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I could go for some expansion...

Lucius and Hermione are an interesting couple to explore, and I would personally love to read more of your writing!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This story is lovely. I would like to see the progression of their relationship but it can stand alone.
neverest chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
definitely room for expansion :o)...however i believe we can live with this ending :o)...very sweet and kinda funny right at the ending there...the "Now put your dress back on, we have some guests to make uncomfortable." remark made me laugh :oD if you do decide to add to this fic i will be waiting :oD
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Interesting end, but could go further if you want.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Loved it.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Loved it.
6Vamp-3Were-4Witc-11Wiz chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
that was so cute! i liked it you did a good job.