Reviews for Convergence
Feste chapter 1 . 3/1
Hey

Hey

Remember this story?

I'm not saying you should work on it, but you should definitely message me and tell me what happens because it's just not fair
Zarz chapter 2 . 1/4
Very interesting! Gawain and Arthur on a quest together? This ought to be good! I hope they find what they need, and quickly, for Terence's sake. Keep up the great work!
kris932 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I do wish you would continue this story...it has great promise of being a thrilling tale.
FredNeverDied chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I'm extremely intrigued. This sounds like it could be a canon book! Please come back to it! Don't abandon this now!
vanarian chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
There should be more stories in this fandom. I love that Arthur;s finding all this out, though he seems to be taking it quite calmly for now. Please continue!
oceanlover4evr chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I do hope you update, because this plot has lots of potential and I reaaalllly want to know what happens next.
ww chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Great story so far! I'm intrigued by King Arthur getting drawn into the fairy world conflict, and it too has been a guilty pleasure of mine to think about how Terence's identity might be revealed. I hope you choose to continue, because I'm excited to think about what's next!
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
If you decide to continue this fic, I'll happily read it; it's well-written and has an intriguing premise. Out of curiosity, when in the series is this fic meant to be set?
Spontaneous Me chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Yay! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Yes! An update! awesome story, I love that Arthur gets to go on a quest for once. Poor terence hope he gets better and hopefully robin will show up too. Can wait to see who this mysterious other person is!
Carsonthesage chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
A chapter! And I didn't even notice it until now...how typical of me...

The Squire, His Knight, and His Lady was one of my favorites too.
Feste the Fool chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
!

I have to start with exclamation points first because one, I am having a horrible day following a truly horrible weekend and this makes me infinitely happy, and two, the plot isn't restricted to the Unseelie Court, which is awesome. I love "bigger than thou" problems. Who doesn't? It's what makes stories worth reading, right? I feel like a failure for waiting so long to check the Squire's Tales corner, but I'm happy I got it today, because it has been nightmarish lately.

So after my mental happy-dance-party (which would have been a physical happy-dance-party if I wasn't in a college library right now) was finished, I started actually reading the chapter and I have to say you have blown me away once again. If I thought the first chapter was incredible and intense and delightful and suspenseful, this one is doubly so. The mentions of assassination attempts, the ruminating Arthur, the worried Gawain...not only are they a pleasure to read, but they fit so nicely into my headcanon. And some new things as well! Faery (er, that is, Seelie) politics, which I haven't yet begun to explore, now seems like an incredible subject to consider. The impending threat of something bigger and more nefarious (love that word, never used it myself) than anything the Unseelie Court could come up with completely makes my year. I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Also, your Morgan. I love her. I love her dialogue, her attitude, her new position as messenger, the appearance at all...She's so in-character and so marvelous. And nervous/worried Gawain killed me, especially that "this is my first quest without him" line. Oh. My. Goodness. My heart splintered a little bit there, and it's a very Morrisesque line. And there's Terence-in-peril, which happens so little that it's a joy to read whenever it does happen.

Once again, all of fanfic-watching energy has been diverted towards this spectacular adventure and I am dying for more. I'm glad you were able to rewrite this chapter after having lost it and I completely understand the exasperation and infuriation that comes with rewriting something from scratch, even if it does turn out better than before. And have fun rereading the series! I've reread the books more than I should, because I go back to book X to check a fact and end up getting lost in prose and rereading the rest of the book from whatever point that was...
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
_ yes, the squire's tales are some very precious gems that few know of.
I really enjoy this story, and I sincerely hope no more chapters will be lost. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So... I take it recrudesce is currently on hiatus or something? I've been waiting for a chapter for what seems like forever... Nice story btw :) though I don't understand why "merlins away"?
farfleetingfair chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
More, please! I've also never liked Terence's total obscurity, and can't think of a more appropriately dramatic way for him to be revealed. I hope you'll add more to this...