Reviews for Convergence
Buckyismyfav chapter 2 . 2/4
Really good please complete
FredNeverDied chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Oh no! Please continue this, I'm fascinated! You've built it up perfectly and you can't just leave Terence on the brink of death like this. Golly, I want to read about Gawain and Arthur on a quest together.
Le Comte de Saint-Nicholas chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Clap.
Good cliffhanger, amazing story, and its nice to know someone else who feels Arthur ought to know about Terence.
Update please!
Linorien chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Well I don't like this little cliffhanger. I want to know what happens next.
Feste chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Hey

Hey

Remember this story?

I'm not saying you should work on it, but you should definitely message me and tell me what happens because it's just not fair
Zarz chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Very interesting! Gawain and Arthur on a quest together? This ought to be good! I hope they find what they need, and quickly, for Terence's sake. Keep up the great work!
kris932 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I do wish you would continue this story...it has great promise of being a thrilling tale.
FredNeverDied chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I'm extremely intrigued. This sounds like it could be a canon book! Please come back to it! Don't abandon this now!
vanarian chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
There should be more stories in this fandom. I love that Arthur;s finding all this out, though he seems to be taking it quite calmly for now. Please continue!
oceanlover4evr chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I do hope you update, because this plot has lots of potential and I reaaalllly want to know what happens next.
ww chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Great story so far! I'm intrigued by King Arthur getting drawn into the fairy world conflict, and it too has been a guilty pleasure of mine to think about how Terence's identity might be revealed. I hope you choose to continue, because I'm excited to think about what's next!
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
If you decide to continue this fic, I'll happily read it; it's well-written and has an intriguing premise. Out of curiosity, when in the series is this fic meant to be set?
brianoftheforest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Yay! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Yes! An update! awesome story, I love that Arthur gets to go on a quest for once. Poor terence hope he gets better and hopefully robin will show up too. Can wait to see who this mysterious other person is!
Carsonthesage chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
A chapter! And I didn't even notice it until now...how typical of me...

The Squire, His Knight, and His Lady was one of my favorites too.