Reviews for The Feathered Serpent of Mictlan
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 3 . 6/3
I certainly like this story very much. It's also the best Temeraire crossover that I have read. I like how you showed how the Aztecs aren't just bloodthirsty or barbaric, but human. The small details flesh out the story beautifully. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted.
Lucinda Silver chapter 4 . 5/13
I love this story already! I just fell in love at first page!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/18
I LOVE THIS STORY!
THIS IS AMAZING!
jjlol chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Damn got to the latest chapter. Keep up the good work.
snarkly one chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
...I can completely understand why people would be willing to beg for you to update this...while history was never my strongest subject in school, I think I may actually go back cover the Americas again...
Xandra-A chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Lovely story! I haven't seen such a crossover since Esama, but I have high hopes for this fic - the ancient culture imagery and explorations are fantastic! I wonder if they'll find polynesian dragons too? Or perhaps meet the Chinese with their enlightened perspectives on dragons? I'm forever excited about regionally diverse dragons!

Thank you for the wonderful story. I hope you have an amazing day.
A Nest of Nargles chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
This is a pretty amazing fic, I'm sorry that other people have been badgering you about updates, but hey at least it means your work is loved if they're so desperate for more. pretty please don't take anything down(because this is not the only story of yours that i like)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
...oh...my...lord...this is an absolutely fascinating story concept to an absurd degree...but the depth of historical detail present and accounted for...that there's THREE. FULL-LENGTH. CHAPTERS. Is incredible and mind-boggling...don't get me wrong, I'd love to know what you have planned for this...this fic just strikes me as "starter-level-1-character-with-no-prior-experience-facing-down-the-endgame-final-boss-with-a-featherduster-of-a-sword" levels of difficulty to write. In other words, while I'd love an update (who wouldn't for something they enjoy reading?) I know perfectly well that a fic like this need extensive work before it even gets to anything resembling a plot or a storyline. As such, THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOING ON MY WATCH LIST...
Kin Pandun chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Darling Dreamwind, please take your time and forget about the people of the interwebs. I can't recall if I did bug you about updates, but if so, I'd like to apologize here and now. I'm sorry. I'm sure no one meant to annoy you or make you feel stressed or pressured. And believe me, I know how much research can slow down a story. Take your time, do what feels right, and don't let anybody tell you different. You have my, and I hope, everyone's support.

Good luck and Godspeed,
Kin Pandun.
neveryears chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Feed your fans, not the trolls.
Ethorin chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
"Links to both are in my profile page"

unless these are of the Copy Past variety this is USELESS, FF doesn't let links to outside GO outside anymore
Oo chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
*quietly raises hand* I wasn't badgering you, and I will continue to sit here quietly reading another book while I wait.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
To the people badgering Dreamwind1:

Bug off.

Seriously go read another fanfiction while you wait, I get over 50 notifications a day so I for one am never bored.
Alternatively you can attempt to write one and stop being a lazy bunch of mooks.

To Dreamwind1: Good fictions are hard to come by, keep up the good work.
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
i don't really think it's badgering when on your page only about 4 stories out of 24 are on hiatus or discontinued and you've done nothing on this story in about 4 years
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I'm sad to hear people have been bothering you over something they should be nothing but grateful for.

I can only tell you that I very much enjoyed reading this story and found the plot both unique and excellently executed. Also, thank you very much for the chapters you have graced us with and anything else you might or might not post is entirely up to you.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Christmas (holidays?) and that people might behave better towards you in the future. :)