Reviews for The Feathered Serpent of Mictlan
Dragonsbloodinfo chapter 3 . 4/1
I would love to see more of this story. It seems like it has been a long time in the making. Hope all is well. It is relatively well-written. It would be a shame to see it go unfinished
swordworks chapter 3 . 2/5
There was only one Christian Crusade and that only after 300 years of Christian genocile.

P.S. the same genocile of Christians is going on even today. Original all of the arab world was Christian. Only after the Islam was invented started the cultural genocile by forcing all non muslim to pay money and making it illegal to convert to christianity under the treat of death. This had not changed even today. Just because we think of yourself so "modern" does not mean 80% of the rest of the world is.
nyx-p1e chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Very curious crossover, I'm fascinated to see where you'll take it next! Hope you get the time and inspiration to update soon :)
The Aluminum Thumb chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
I have greatly enjoyed this and do wish for it to be updated.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
what is up there is only 3 chapters but on A/N2 it says chapter 5 is currently in progress to post in spetember?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
fred and george weasley.
SleepyMangaHead chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
I was wondering, it says it's an update, but it had previously held this same chapter I was wondering what was up with that. Because it looks like nothing was updated. I really like this story and was super excited for the update but now I'm confused.
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
nice
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I have a feeling that Harry doesn't realize he's a Dragon yet. It's interesting so far. Please continue.
Jade Celandine chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
There was a chapter four? What did I miss?

I think I've read this chapter before...
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
I certainly like this story very much. It's also the best Temeraire crossover that I have read. I like how you showed how the Aztecs aren't just bloodthirsty or barbaric, but human. The small details flesh out the story beautifully. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted.
Lucinda Silver chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
I love this story already! I just fell in love at first page!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY!
THIS IS AMAZING!
jjlol chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Damn got to the latest chapter. Keep up the good work.
snarkly one chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
...I can completely understand why people would be willing to beg for you to update this...while history was never my strongest subject in school, I think I may actually go back cover the Americas again...