Reviews for The Feathered Serpent of Mictlan
Lusalma chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
love it and love where it is going, but i would like to know if the native Americans from north america will be included or if some other foreigners before the Europeans arrive or will that disrupt the plot?
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I loved the new chapter! This is such an unusual idea, I can't wait to see where you take it!

I think the way you have portrayed the characters seems very realistic and interesting. The plot so far looks good too, so now i'm REALLY looking forward to the next installment!

Keep up the good work!

Kitiara
Phantom Feline chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I'm happey to see the formatting of the first chapter fixed; I went and re-read it and it was much easier to follow :3

I'm really liking this so far~ The amount of research you're doing shows...it doesn't feel. Hm. Thrown together? Yes, it feels like it /belongs/. The culture and all. Your characterization is fun too :3

*eagerly looking forward to what happens next*
Neqs chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Cool chapter! I really enjoyed everything about it. I can't wait for the next update. :)
Dweiathecat chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Love it! XD Please update soon! .
tati1 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I'm so glad you continued this. Lovely, lovely fic.

The word is 'wiped' away tears, not 'whipped' (that's what people do to animals to make them do things).

-tati1
Haltia chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I love the story. I absolutely adore it. I can't wait to see how it progresses, and I'm eager to see how Harry reacts to the world changing around him and the possible relationship he finds for himself.

Also, you hinted that Harry may attain a human form at some point. Does this stand true? It'd be awesome.

Update soon-ish? It's really an interesting story.
I love cute things chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Another wonderful chapter)

Can't wait for the next chapter
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This is marvellous! I discovered this long time ago, and by chance yesterday I came, read the first chapter again, and added it to my favourites and alerts. And today, I go on my page and discover that "The Feathered Spepent of Mictlan" has been updated! Oh sweet life! Thank you, author, for this wonderful Christmas gift!

I like this story very, very much! And since you seem to know so many things about the Aztcts (while I surely do not xD) I also may end up learning something!
Nargus chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
OOo...Temerier crossover? How does the intelligent dragons came to be? Some side-effect of what Harry-the-Dragon did in the past?

Can't at least be Harry a female dragon, though? Then you can skip the problem of homosexual all together, even if to replace it with bit of transgender :3
Soul Painted Black chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
cant wait to see more is there a reason your so set on homosexuality? and if it becomes to much of a problem to write then make harry able to carry children surely this would take some of the stress away?
mpire chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
I wonder what would happen if harry brings industrialization to them and other advances such as science and technology.
Janelly Slytherin chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
awesome, harry makes a good guardian. can't wait to read more. -
Quetzalcoatls chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
another fantastic chapter! update soon!
magiciseverything chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
i love it you just keep making it better cant wait for the next chapter. personaly i would lke to see harry save the aztecs and the other two from collaspe
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »