Reviews for The Feathered Serpent of Mictlan
Kin Pandun chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Darling Dreamwind, please take your time and forget about the people of the interwebs. I can't recall if I did bug you about updates, but if so, I'd like to apologize here and now. I'm sorry. I'm sure no one meant to annoy you or make you feel stressed or pressured. And believe me, I know how much research can slow down a story. Take your time, do what feels right, and don't let anybody tell you different. You have my, and I hope, everyone's support.

Good luck and Godspeed,
Kin Pandun.
neveryears chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Feed your fans, not the trolls.
Ethorin chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
"Links to both are in my profile page"

unless these are of the Copy Past variety this is USELESS, FF doesn't let links to outside GO outside anymore
Oo chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
*quietly raises hand* I wasn't badgering you, and I will continue to sit here quietly reading another book while I wait.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
To the people badgering Dreamwind1:

Bug off.

Seriously go read another fanfiction while you wait, I get over 50 notifications a day so I for one am never bored.
Alternatively you can attempt to write one and stop being a lazy bunch of mooks.

To Dreamwind1: Good fictions are hard to come by, keep up the good work.
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
i don't really think it's badgering when on your page only about 4 stories out of 24 are on hiatus or discontinued and you've done nothing on this story in about 4 years
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I'm sad to hear people have been bothering you over something they should be nothing but grateful for.

I can only tell you that I very much enjoyed reading this story and found the plot both unique and excellently executed. Also, thank you very much for the chapters you have graced us with and anything else you might or might not post is entirely up to you.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Christmas (holidays?) and that people might behave better towards you in the future. :)
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Oh, this story is simply fascinating! It's such a shame it hasn't been updated in... over a year. I'll definitely Follow, though, because this is shaping up to be an awesome story! I'd love to see the reunion of Harry and Sirius. They can fly now, right? you haven't mentioned it, but I'm assuming Harry can fly.

Thank you for sharing, and I'll hopefully be able to read more, sometime, in the future. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Please update this! I'm really enjoying this!
Razska'spromise chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Please update I live this story and want to read more.
musme chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
I love it very much!
Hyliian chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Ah... I love this story dearly. I hope we'll see it updated in the near future.
Captain James H00K chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
I find this story of yours very endearing. A story of Harry of the past and how he translated it to BE transported into the past. A story that was him almost 600 years ago. It's also great that he found Dumbledore again. Also that Sirius is there to. I think it would be great if you updated it and continued, as would your other readers.
A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
This is a well thought out story and i hope to read more of it in the future
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I love this story, hope to see more chapters!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »