Reviews for Angry Birds: The Red Baron
Joel campos chapter 15 . 4/12
I give this story 4 half stars,I wonder what orange bird and the others are doing.
Supiroar chapter 1 . 3/30
The story are really good I really like it and I read it multiple times when I have free time and have nothing to do. This would be awesome if you cooperate with rovio but the storylines might be different but it's the best thing I ever read
JOSE ALEJANDRO chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
ESTE JUEGO ES MUY SUPER BUENO
paula chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
como juego
big jimy rambler chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
an amazing story with lots of unexpected twists and turns
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
amazing. bit TOO lifelike mind...
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Love how Red Bird found a crack in the pigs defense and exploited it! though sad to hear about the eggs :(
KiKey chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was the best Angry Birds fanfic I ever readed! Please make a seguel (part 2), you can make a wonderfull story out of the last chapter! Ahem: Red Bird as a hard but nice time taking care of his children together with Female Red Bird. you can make some funny things out of this and add some drama and suspense by using my previous ideas. Please make a seguel it would be so awesome! :)
KiKey chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
NOOO! SEGUEL SEGUEL SEGUEL SEGUEL PLEASE IM READING THIS IN THE MOENIN BECUS I WOKE UP TOO EARLY AGAIN AND READED THIS IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULL PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS OR A SEGUEL!
KiKey chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
OMG r they f**king now- shut up KiKe, just review this chapter already! Amazing! I holded my breath when I readed that part of the crossbow. Aw, I believe this story is going to end soon... A little hint, it would be amazing if there was a secret bird -like that assasin- who doesnt likes the peace at all, and comes with an army of birds who think the same way. Also something elese, but this is your choice- a secret cousin or something. Ah well, you decide. Keep goin'! :)
KiKey chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Aww, that was so cute! I hope the results will be positive. So King Pig was actually on the good side! Coooollll, I never hated the pigs anyway. Keep going, :)
KiKey chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
! Cooolllllllll. GO ANGRY BIRDS TEAM! GET BACK HIS MATE! R, E, D, what do ya get? RED! GO BIRDS! Heh, and I'm not even a cheerleader, if this is what ya call cheerleading. Succes, Red Bird. Safe Female! NXT CHPTR!
KiKey chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Ah, poor Red... I'll send him a get well soon card, can you deliver it for me? :) Oh, and send him greetings from me One little tip, if you're not english, then it will be usefull to use Google Translation. I've noticed that some words we're from the present, and some from the past. It is usually good to write like it had happened in the past.

Hmm, I don't really hate the Pigs, but I also don't hate them. They're just... acquaintances. :)

AAAAGH NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRR I LUV ANGRY BIRDS!
KiKey chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Awww, Red Bird is just so cute! He's my fav. How you describe the surroundings is good, also the emotions. Very well, I can't add some tips. Ah well, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
KiKey chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
OMG, this is the best Angry Birds Fanfic I've readed so far! GAWD, buildings, elevators, dinner, breakfast, laptops, EVERYTHING. I can imagine one of them having a Mercedes Benz! X3