Reviews for Ask the Marauders
TomBoy Girl chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
By the way... I'm a Ravenclaw that can get answers out of anyone, never gets caught*wink*, and a fuckin' seer. I party with the Lions, associates with the 'Puffs, and debates with the Snakes. I look weak, but if you get me mad, Hell will break lose.
TomBoy Girl
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
James- first off, what's your favorite prank ever? Second, don't trust Peter. I am a seer (it sucks) and he is not trustworthy.
Sirius-I love you! And no, I am not a crazy fangirl... when was the first time the 'seriously Sirius' joke come up? When did it get lame?
Remus- I understand you! I am a nerd/bookmark/ "angel" (not really...) with crazy, immature friends. I am not going to say anything about your werewolf problem, but sweetie, stop degrading yourself! Anyone who tells you different is a little shit. My question- favorite icecream flavor? Mine is double brownie chocolate!
Lily- let's not forget my fave girl! ;) How far are you with James? *wink, wink* Any who, love you darling! Don't trust Peter.
#love and kisses to all except Rat Face,stay strong, Voldemort WILL lose. SEER, remember?
Suspense Yeah chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I don't like what you're doing with Peter. I really don't.
Jamie Chiasson chapter 31 . 5/5/2013
Hello Marauders & Lily.

Remus-You're my favorite Marauder!Hm.A question...have you ever read Anne of Green Gables?And look!I can spell Gryffindor!

Sirius-My sister has stuffed black dog that she pretends is you and punches ?

're my second would you react if I told you your sons friends are a "blood traitor" and a muggleborn?

Lily-I think you're the most beautiful witch in the is lucky to have such a nice,smart,beautiful my question:How would you react if I told you your son marrys a red head just like his father?

Farewell!Mischief Managed!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/5/2013
By the way I meant to say to sirius WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN HAIR now thats sorted byesies
Guest chapter 31 . 5/5/2013
Sup marauders,Lily and Anyone else.
This is the first of many times I am going to write to you guys so I just wanted to say hi and that the recent prank was my doing(sticking the slytherins to their bench in the great hall , Making them say Slytherin suck and if they did turning their hair into their least favourite colour and then making them sing)

So I was wondering if I could be friends with you guys?

By the way Jenny is planning your wedding Remus I share a dorm with her I know what she is up to )
Also here is some chocolate and Butterbeer .I will talk to you guys later.
Sup Marauders and Lily and Tonks
I have a few questions for you you answer fully and truthfully butterbeer will apear if you dont a rabid squirel monkey unicorn spider shall come and bite your behinds.

First up James-if you thought someone was

going to betray your group who would it be?
Also kissing theGiant Squid or having a date with narcissa black?

Next ones for Remmykins- Help me! I share a dorm with IS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING AND WILL NOT SHUT UP ABOUT YOU.
Date with Jenny or stripping in the great hall?

That said death eaters or a date with snapey poo.

This one is for Peter what were you doing with the slytherins in the potions deny it I had left my equipment there.
Nicks deathday party or a wild cat.

This one is for tonks-if you had to date any of the marauders who would it be *cough*choose remus*cough* by the way I am also a metamorphagus but my hair is usually turquoize.
Date with Remus or Date with Peter?

Last but not least Lily-if you could have a superpower what would it be?
Kissing malfoy or your ex the giant squid.

By the way you have to choose and then act upon your two choices.

From your Friend TheastralNox19165(pottermore)

P.s I have just completed my latest prank sticking the slytherins to their chairs and bot letting them get of until they say Griffindor are
The greatest and Huffeldpuff and Ravenclaw
When they do say it they become unstuck and their hair goes purple!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
By making Peter the secret keeper, they're technicaly deeming it ok...
Hogwartsllama13 chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
i am a total HP fan! and this is hilarious!
Evy Larisse chapter 31 . 7/8/2012
Hi guys. I'm Supreme Chocoholic, and I'm a fan of ALL OF YOU (I mean it)
Firstly, here's some advice for you:
Peter- I know that you feel insecure around your "brilliant" friends. Well, I'm sorry about that, and if you ever feel unsure about yourself, just remember that I'm always on your side (unless you betray your best friends, of course). Try to exercise more, eat less, and study more. (BTW The dark side DOES NOT HAVE COOKIES! THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!)
Remus- Quit saying that you don't deserve a good life. It's not your fault that you got bitten, and you seriously deserve an amazing life. Trust me, I know about the future *smirks*, and it's true that you end up marrying Sirius's baby cousin. Trust me, you die a hero in the Final Battle of Hogwarts, fighting alongside your loving and faithful wife. Anyway, you should stop being insecure. Stand up for your rights, you're a TRUE HUMAN! As people say, haters gonna hate, so ignore all the prejudice.
Sirius- Please try to be nice to Severus, as he is just a poor, misunderstood Slytherin boy who deserves empathy. And make up with your brother before it's too late. Trust me, if you don't, you'll regret it. By the way, you're an AWESOME godfather to Harry (James and Lily's future son)! I wish that I had friends as loyal, caring, and courageous as you!
James- Please try to be nice to Severus as well. Otherwise, you don't need much advice, as you deflated your ego already (good for you!). And by the way, you're a truly brave father and husband, so keep marching to the beat of your own drum!
Lily- Hi! My only advice to you is to forgive your former best friend. You'll be happy about it, believe me. And did you know that you're one of my favorite women in Harry Potter? You're EPIC AWESOME SAUCE! :D
Okay, now for the questions:
Peter- What if I told you that you strangled yourself in the cellar of Malfoy Manor? How would you feel? Does it make you regret your future decision of joining the Death Eaters? (Sorry for being too straightforward, but you have to be straightforward while asking questions)
Remus- What if you get shouted at by Harry (James and Lily's future son) for being a noble prat and abandoning your pregnant wife just because you think she deserves better?
Sirius- What if you get locked in Azkaban for twelve long years because you had been framed by Peter? What would your reaction be? How would you feel?
James- What if your son turns out to be the savior of the Wizarding World? What would your reaction be, and how would you feel?
Lily- What if I told you that you would sacrifice yourself to protect your son? What would your reaction be, and how would you feel?

3 you all, and wish you all the best! -Supreme Chocoholic (:
Fmppl chapter 31 . 6/12/2012
Some Q's:

Remus: YOU ARE AWESOME AND YOU KNOW IT! So who would you choose, Jenny or Narcissa (sniggers)?

Lily the awesome: What was the best insult you ever said to Petty (Petunia)?

Sirius the Arrogant: What do you want in a girl?

James the Big - Head Boy: If someone told you that you would die at the age of 20 what would your reaction be?

sujulove chapter 30 . 6/6/2012

*Sends a big gift basket with Willy Wonka Chocklate*

A shy Griffindor
sujulove chapter 31 . 6/6/2012
Love you Remus, You're simply amazing.

Sirius: What would you do if your father told you that you had to marry some Pureblood girl who supports Voldemort?

James: WHat would you do if Lily told you she was pragnent?

Peter: Since you have a hard time getting girls would you ever date a guy?

Remus: Where to begin? Oh if you ever had a kid what would you name it? And would you rather have a girl or a boy. *Imagening minni Remus' running around.* *SQEAULING*

A shy Griffindor
Laura Potter is awesome chapter 31 . 5/26/2012
For Remus, the best most AWESOME Marauder EVER,

If someone told you that you would marry a girl 13 years younger then you, who happened to relate you to Sirius, how would you react? Also, how would you react if a red-haired girl named Harmony Laura started snogging you?

Harmony Laura
Fireslytherin263 chapter 31 . 5/12/2012
First, I want to make this clear. Remus, you are my favorite. But, I still have to insult you a lot.

James: Is it true that you were snogging Severus in the Three Broomsticks last night and Lily caught you? It might be a rumor started by the MHC (Marauder Hate Club)... But, Snape's the president! Ughh... If Slytherin Student101 heard me say this, she'd have my head on a silver platter! Oh, sorry Remus. Yeah, Slytherin Student101 thinks that you're hot, Jamesie-poo. In HER words. Not mine.

Sirius: Let me get THIS straight. You are my LEAST favorite. How many times have you sang into your hairbrush after you took a shower?

Remus: Have you ever dated a girl that was scared of you because of your rather hairy situation every full moon? Kind Polite Slytherin wrote a fanfiction about your first girlfriend. When you told her, she freaked out and called you an evil beast. Guessing she had one too many glasses of firewhiskey that night...

Peter: Seeing that Kind Polite Slytherin, like, WORSHIPS you, I have to insult you the most. Okay, I'm ready. First of all, have you ever snogged a girl? (Bet you haven't...) If you haven't, Kind Polite Slytherin would be a very welcoming candidate! *Coughlosercouplecough* Second of all, what did you do to become a Marauder? I bet you had to streak across the castle after drinking five butterbeers and with McGonagall patrolling the halls.

Lily: How many times have you ALMOST gotten with Snape but James interfered? By the way, I don't even consider you a Marauder. Oh, and Kind Polite Slytherin hates your guts.

See you guys later in the year! i will forever hate you, Sirius! PEACE!