Reviews for Loving the Fall
mailaine chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Awwwweeeeee! This is so adorable and I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I love this story.. crying and laughing. Thank You..
Shaka85 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
"Seeing you in that trench coat really turns me on."
"I see… then perhaps we should take this upstairs… where I can grip you tight."

I went all "Yaaah! Caaaas!" XD Loved every moment of this story, and your writing is impeccable as always. Thaks for sharing :)
Raicheru chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I got so excited when I saw there was a sequel. This was lovely. (And it made me cry in a couple of places.) Fantastic job.
ouran1996 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I would love to read a sequel about Cas and Dean's life in Texas, and whether Sam and Zoë are having a boy or a girl.
This is perfection...

Thank you for writing such a heartwarming and adorable story!
SqueakyNarwhal chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
I love your writing so much and I particularly like this story and the one before it with fallen!Cas and how you portray their relationship together. It would be amazing to see you continue on with this story because I just can't get over your writing! :)
adreamorawish chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
so adorable
Joseluis118 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
You killed my life. Why are you so perfect. Just...why?

[And these northern winters are awful on my baby."
"Your car?"
Dean paused. "That too...]

And then "I love you" and I'm just asdgkkfhjk, dead. 'Cause you killed my life and you are perfect.

Can you do me a favor and just...NEVER, ever, ever stop writing. Write for the rest of your life. Please. I would enjoy that immensely.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww, so cute! I love how Cas went to dean for body heat
Amy Young chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Wow. This story blew me away. I could not stop smiling, I'm on my fourth story of your and so far they all pretty much have perfect endings. I'm new to the destiel ship and your fics have me glued to it. Thank you so much.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Excellent story, I really loved every moment of it.
You did an amazing job portraying everyone while keeping them all in character at the same time. Zoë's character really warmed to me also.
Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to any future stories :D
Hina89 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I love this! Please please please write a sequel to this :)
phantomcat97 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I can't even express how much I thoroughly enjoyed this. Just beautiful. Thank you :)
Destiel Lurker chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Tears! The last 2 chapters made me actually cry!
A Million Mad Musings chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Aww the ending made me cry for all the right reasons! Thankyou so much for this great story!