Reviews for Revenge of the Streak
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Roy should remember he and Chet thought it was funny to humiliate John by taking his clothes and then inviting the student nurses to the station, or at least knowing they would be there. They got a good look at John. and more of him that he wanted shown at the time. They started it and John finished it. Ok so he left him with a pink tutu. John DID leave him something to wear. That was more than they left John.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Man, this is priceless! I laughed out loud. If I were Johnny, I would watch my back. This would have been an Emmy winning scene in the show. I cannot get the image of Roy's hairy chest overlapping the tutu. Roy thinks that Joanne would be upset with Johnny about this, but I believe that she would have a big laugh over it. Might scar his kids though. Leave it to Chet's devious mind to come up with a silver lining to his cloud. Good job!
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG! SO funny! Roy in a balerina outfit, on a rescue scene. The visual in my mind is amazing... And horrible. Poor Roy!
jmss7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
OUCH! I hurt from laughing. the visual of poor Roy trying to be professional in a pink ballerina outfit...