Reviews for Make The Most Sense When I Don't
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This fic is so adorable and fluffy. I can't get over it. I loved the hand-holding part and Ichigo's fever-induced confession to Orihime. Even though he ended up pouring his heart out to her because of a fever it was still sweet in it's own way. I'm assuming this was just intended to be a one-shot but I would've loved to know what Ichigo was going to say to Orhime at school the following day after he said her name. This is good as it is though but I still wonder.
icegoddez333 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is one of the BEST IchiHime fanfics I've read. I'd love a sequel, but by the end of the day, I'll have come up with a hundred different ways. I hope your laughing right now, considering the punch to the stomach you all gave with the 'Contains: Hand Holding'. Don't get me wrong, I loved that part, and the rest of it was simply hilarious! If Ishida had come before hand, Ichigo would never live his ramblings down thank you for writing this. Write on sister, write on.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great story!
middeneaht chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww, so cute - Orihime to the rescue!
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved this story so much! So perfect and I liked that she got the opportunity to save him. _
robin X3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i never imagined orihime running in to rescue ichigo...this was so awesome...loved it :)
MistoryStar chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this story, was nice :) also, i died laughing at:

"Come on, he urged himself. Move like you mean it. Crawl like... like Kenpachi is after you. A vision of Kenpachi sliding around the floor like a snake sent him reeling as he entered his living room and leaned against his couch. No more prompting weird images when you have a fever."

XD
nypsy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
awww, he did remember... very hopeful ending.
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh, so cute! I loved this sweet Ichigo. And poor Hime trying to deny what he was saying is just so...

This fic is all good. I loved it.

Congrats.
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved this story! One of my favs for sure. I really like the dialogue and the ending was sweet.
ScaredofLove chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
aww this was so cute i loved it 3
luversblues chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
soo cuteee
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AAAH this is so good! I love how you put Ichigo in the vulnerable position, instead of Orihime. Plus, Orihime saved him...:):). Please write more like this!
himelove22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
awww this is so sweet i love it, fav part was when ichi was saying you're calling me i can hear you...XD..a nice enjoyable read _