Reviews for Professor Haze
TigressKama chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I think it would be a good idea for Tom and Abraxas to try and compete for Jazz's affections. Meanwhile, Tom is trying to figure out why the mother hates him, and Abraxas is trying to get to know Jazz, but he can't because of the whole immortal thing. Maybe they boh could find Jazz's diary or something?
Ya0iLover chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Aweee shit. Why you not updating? Haizzzz
Miss Veela chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
It would be absolutely wonderful if Harry did go back in time and got together with Abraxas from the beginning. Of course, this is only a mere suggestion. Do what you think is best.
ulqui's-girl chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
:D Harry's gonna get preggers!
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Awwww! /
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! Well, the fucking, not the whole speech at the end. My opinion, don't take it to heart! :)

Update soon! :DDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! While Tom is going into denial, Abraxas will be there for Haze, showering him with love and attention! :DDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! And I loved the sex scene! :DD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! I love the Dumbledore-bashing! :DD

And I'm loving the sweet moments between Tom and Harry! And I'm loving Tom's Pov! :DDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! I am loving the switch in Povs! :DDD

And what do you mean 'choose Tom's eye color', they're blue. :0
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Okay okay, please make this have a happy ending! It will end happily right? *puppy eyes*
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
omg I never expected Abraxas. You sure this isn't a dream? Lol, jk. I don't know, I am too Tom-oriented to ever take anyone else seriously...but this should be interesting :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! I am liking Tom's Pov! :DD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is interesting! I love this pairing, and I love it when Harry goes back in time! :DDD
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
What? Some asshole gave you a negative review? How dare that thing!? You're story is so utterly adorable and sweet! _ I love it so much and I am forever grateful to have just found it right now. :D Heheh lucky day!

I love you and thank you for sharing. Thank you thank you! Goodluck!