Reviews for Professor Haze
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 7 . 1/12
more please *puppy eyes*
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
No...too much...romance...gonna die...sickeningly sweet...tell all my favorite authors...I...I lo-want them to update.
Innieminnie chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Quite amateurish, and also did you get that "Suicide via rocket" from another fanfiction? Not bad, though you tend to go off and explain everything to us rather than letting it slowly reveal itself. Is this your first HP fanfiction? It might have said so in the AN on the first chapter but I can't remember...anyways, you have potential but this reminds me of other fanfiction I've read without the...finesse. Hopefully it will get better as you get used to writing.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Tom seems out of character...but then again, whom am I to say such things? Probably just the assumption that it would take a lot more to make Tom love someone. Tom is described as a person who's incapable of love (be that from being born from a love potion or not), and if it's a lie, well all lies have some truth to them.
TigressKama chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I think it would be a good idea for Tom and Abraxas to try and compete for Jazz's affections. Meanwhile, Tom is trying to figure out why the mother hates him, and Abraxas is trying to get to know Jazz, but he can't because of the whole immortal thing. Maybe they boh could find Jazz's diary or something?
Ya0iLover chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Aweee shit. Why you not updating? Haizzzz
Miss Veela chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
It would be absolutely wonderful if Harry did go back in time and got together with Abraxas from the beginning. Of course, this is only a mere suggestion. Do what you think is best.
ulqui's-girl chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
:D Harry's gonna get preggers!
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Awwww! /
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! Well, the fucking, not the whole speech at the end. My opinion, don't take it to heart! :)

Update soon! :DDD
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! While Tom is going into denial, Abraxas will be there for Haze, showering him with love and attention! :DDD
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! And I loved the sex scene! :DD
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! I love the Dumbledore-bashing! :DD

And I'm loving the sweet moments between Tom and Harry! And I'm loving Tom's Pov! :DDD
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Loved the chapter! I am loving the switch in Povs! :DDD

And what do you mean 'choose Tom's eye color', they're blue. :0
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Okay okay, please make this have a happy ending! It will end happily right? *puppy eyes*