Reviews for Goodnight, My Someone
Rosaly Zeclack chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Hoping for you to continue this story. It's been very interesting.
naji chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
that was such a great fan fic i envy you
SlytherinGodesse chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Heey! I was reading Serpent's Bride from reiko and then I saw something about this fic in of her AN's. And the title really sounded cool so I decided to check it. And when I read the summary, I didn't really know I liked a blind Ginny. How shallow! :P Cuz I really like this, and it's a really good idea, and I love the way it's written! I'll be reading the next chaps some time, I promiss, but I have to go to a wedding right now, so I don't have time to write a good review or something... Though I really thought you kept Draco and Ginny in character nicely. Well done! Kiss
Unforgiven soul chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
not done reading the chapter but you put a song from queen of the damned I LOVE YOU!
Mishavay chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
WEll I truely hope that there has just been some extrodinary events in your life that have kept you from updating. but I fear it is just a dead story. **cries**I put you on my alert list just in case for one can always hope.
abbibrodie chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Also two more things, then I'll leave you in peace

From chapter 1-

1. 'fifty thousand pounds for damaging public government property' I've got two qualms with this bit a) £50,0 is an extortionate amount of money for damaging a sign. I'm thinking you may be thinking in dollars right? The maximum he'd have to pay in pounds would be £8,0, though £10,00 if he'd really been a pain in the ass. £50,0 is roughly equal to $105,0

b) You should really have said 'council property'. In Britain all public services are controlled by the local council, we think of the government as the m.p's (Members of Parliment) and the Prime Minister.

2. Brits always call 'jail' 'prison'. 'Jail' is really much more of an American term.

3. 'shag with'. You don't 'shag with' someone, you just shag them.

4. 1956 Jaguar Roadster? Have you been watching Cruel Intentions by any chance? Lol.

Now I've nitpicked like the annoying little nitpicker I am, I want to give you kudos on an original plot concept and some decent writing. I know you haven't updated in ages, so probably don't even write fanfiction anymore, let alone on here, but if you do I'd like to let you know my services as a beta (especially for Britishisms) are always open! Also, well done for using the term 'arsehole' instead of 'asshole'. Everyone always seems to get that wrong. D

p.s. Can you tell I live in England? lol.
abbibrodie chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
He, what I've read so far of this seems pretty cool. Just a note though- In the first segment of chapter 1 you say a policeman with a gun holster. In England police don't carry guns unless they're members of specific task forces. Regular patrolmen have batons (billyclubs- sticks).

Nice concept btw.

Kadajwannado chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Oh silly me… Here I am impatiently waiting for an update and now I realize that you haven’t been doing so in…like forever! This is a tragedy. A perfectly good story died. But I really LOVE the chapters so far and that is just what I wanted to tell you.
HPfreakout chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Love the story. Hope you update soon, keep writing.
annibanani chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
hey! it's been a while since you've waiting...but i'm still waiting! so PLEASE hurry! lol i like your's seems really mysterious and interesting!
LuvHarry chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
I read the whole thing after I read WYWS from burgosdamasco and she recommended this. Now I am hooked and you haven't updated in ages! Why! Please! I am down on my hands and knees begging!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
very unusual and very interesting
update soon please!
mika chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
i realy enjoyed your story i just want to know what happens next, please continue to write.
a fan,
annibanani chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
please hurry up and write! the suspense is killing me!
Lillith chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
THis is FANtastic!but i suggest you change the summary cause it sounds kinda soppy.