Reviews for Confessions of a P Off Paramedic
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
You could write a book on the back and forth pranks of Johnny and Roy. I am thinking that Johnny will have lost his desire to prank back at Roy after this little number. The smack on the butt was genius.
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
LOL Brilliant! Var
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
LMAO! Oh how funny!
DWoodford chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh, man, this one is hysterical. I didn't think Roy had it in him.
Kelmin chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Bwah ha ha ha ha! Roy gets his revenge! Johnny's plans and scheming about "criteria" and "selection processes" are classic loony Gage! ANd I love how you did Roy's POV and first person. I often think he must get really annoyed by Johnny sometimes, and you showed that terrifically here. My favorite bit of that: "You're also about to be beaten to a pulp."

And Roy's chosen means of revenge was just BRILLIANT. Thanks for a much needed lift!
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOL, this was a great little series, very funny and enjoyable to read! Thanks for the laughs, I needed them!
kynvelyn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Thank you so much. I was having a perfectly miserable day, and read this story (the series, actually.) It was the first good laugh I've had in a while. Just made my day!
jmss7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Are his days numbered? What on earth could Johnny do that could possibly get Roy back for that? And the explanation to all his colleagues on Roy's part...could be tricky...
Alana Carol chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
What fun! thanks for the good laughter