Reviews for Megaman NT Warrior: Requiem's Return
shadow-dog18 chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
i so loved this story right from the start but i wish you could have did the epilogue a little difference anyways great job on it all oh and you should do like a bunch of one-shoots instead of a new story too this that would be better 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
oh awesome chapter and i'm glade every thing is turning out great and i hope the end is going to be a long chapter 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
aww sweet end tot he chapter and i can't wait to see what happens next 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
awesome fights anyways can't wait to see what happens next 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
oh things are really heating up now more so if bass shows up so yeah well done.
shadow-dog18 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
oh things are just getting more fun to read i can't wait to see what happens next and to see what happens to requiem and if bass can find her before something bad happens to great job on this chapter 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
oh now that is a new twist i didn't see coming which is good so yeah well done 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
oh awesome new chapter and now i really can't wait to see what the next chapter to be posted 3
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
omg this story is so awsome!
please update quickly :D
SuperShadow515 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Interesting story. Can someone help me on who Requiem is? I've never heard of her before.
shadow-dog18 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
aww poor Requiem having to go throw all that and don't know what todo, well hopefully she'll get some help by going to April anyways great chapter as always 3
shadow-dog18 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
oh yeah new chapter and yeah i thing its a great name for it anyways well done on this chapter so keep up the great work on it 3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
*grins* I love Tomahawkman and Dingo's antics. XD oooo! I like that name. Awww! :3

Does Protoman get a girl at all?

A baby!? Awww! Congratulations! X3
AngelRin89 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Any Megaman fic, that has a chapter starting out with Tomahawkman instantly puts me in a good mood :)
randomdude 9754 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Read your whole story, really good! How about the Destiny Stream for the new device? Please update soon!