Reviews for Puppet
TheBlueCloudofDestiny22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Well that scared me out like I didn't expect it. Btw love the story! 3
Chr0ma chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really liked the story! Interesting plot idea. This is unique because a lot of vocaloid fanfictions are mostly about sappy Highschool drama and things that it gets overused. Nooooooooooo! Len is evil! He sucked the life away from my precious RINNY! I would love to have her as a puppet though...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
wow O.O I loved it!
Kim-Le chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was weird sort of
IT IS WONDERFUL chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
DUDE! HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS IS SHIT? IT'S WONDERFUL! It sounds like a real published story! It's structured like a real published story! Rin and Len sound like real horror story characters! You could make a movie out of this if you wanted to! It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read, I've read it 1000 times and I'm probably gonna read it 1000 more. 10/10 author, 10/10!
Dream Kitten chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is one of the first stories from Vocaloid I ever read, back before I even made my account, and when I made it I coudn't remember the title. Who would have known I'd find it now? _ Great story!
GlaceonPlushie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
AAAAAAHHHHH!

I luv dis story!
XXZeleniaBlossomXX chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG! This story was dark and creepy... But I really liked it! Hope you will do more like this!
As.we.slowly.fade.away chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
jbfjvgbd So lovely. I'm serious. I love it
mukirome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow, this was briliant. Wonderfully creepy and I especially liked the part where Len felt a tinge of regret. I loved this! Thanks for writing this, you really did do an amazing job! -
XxRed CapxX chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ho-ly crap. this is so creepy yet awesome! I'd definitely be like rin, len is just too hot to resist xD

Keep up the good work
CluelessLeaf chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
OH! So it was "beware"! I thought it was "reward" orz ...mainly because I was thinking of Rozen Maiden -_-"
TheShhTiger chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
O.O

I have no idea what to say. And either way, i just got up, so its not like id make sense ANYWAY.

Puppets?

POP, i think?
wisarute7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
heh don't cry I like it/pat your back/but I wish there are more about this maybe Len feel regret turning her into a puppet and try to change her back

muy bien:)
Suki-Kokoro chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is lovely I would hope there would be a second chapter!