Reviews for Amaranthine
Prince Takeru chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Such a beautiful story. I like that there's no cheating. Kurt breaks up with Blaine and then something actually happens between Sam and Kirt. I appreciate that Sam wants to wait, that the chapter ends with possibility. I love that it happens in winter. Winter is so romantic to me.
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You really are an intriguing, delightful author. Do you write other than fanfiction? Do you write poetry? The way you use metaphor is really outstanding, and the way you actually describe things is stunning. It's not the typical way people describe things, there's nothing stale, even in the few cliches that creep in occasionally.
avalokannon chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I'm really at a loss about what kind of reviews to write you without becoming repetitive. Your stories make me feel so many things; I guess that makes me happy. So I'm happy.

Thank you.
LunaLight and StarFire Cast chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
3 Things I love

1.) Taco tuesdays

2.) Going to sleep without a bra

3.) YOUR WRITING

Again you made me fall in love with your writing, this is great please update soon.
pearlydaze chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
It's so frustrating to see such a wonderful story with so little reviews, and this truly is a WONDERFUL story. I know it's cliche, but you are really blessed with the ability to paint beautiful pictures with your words. One of my favorite things about this story is all the little details that you don't skim over, like Sam scratching his chin with his shoulder. It really brings you into the moment. I also love your characterization, Kurt's rambling, hints of his nostalgia, ect... I forgot what else I wanted to fawn over (there were just too many things), so I'll just leave it at that. Thank you for sharing this story.
velvetbuurns chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Your writing both takes my breath away and, at certain times, kills me. Well done, I hope to read more from you. There's not nearly enough well written Kum stories.
MoistTowelette chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Beautiful writing, especially the descriptions.

Yay for Sam being mature and asking Kurt to wait a while because he doesn't want to be a rebound. But also boo to them not being a couple sooner lol.

Thanks for writing! I really think this deserves more reviews, but I guess a lot of people find your writing challenging or whatever, which is so stupid because I think it's gorgeous. Until next chapter.