Reviews for Dragon's Puppy
karia curtis chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved this story. It was really awesome.
NeonDew chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Beautiful... simply beautiful 3
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
WOW, just... WOW, amazing!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hahaha, shunpo, I mean flash-step, you my dear author, took that straight from bleach. That had me laughing of a while, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this is one of the most amazing yu-gi-oh fanfics I've ever read!
you did a great job on both the story and the characters, i just love Seto and Katsuya together!
keep writing and i look forward to your next work!
puffin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Once again another great and wonderful story. Off to read more.
puffin
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Amazing!

Shadow
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
still awesome _ keep it up and DFTBA!
Pancake030 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
()another another!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
awesome i love this fic so much
dancing elf chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
suh fun
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it _
Sora-sama91 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Damn it bitch get a life! You just wasted your time reading and reviewing two stories you so obviously HATE! And your the one with some weird kinks if you think any of that stuff would seriously be 'hot' as you put it. Damn man, who do you think you are? If you hated it then right there, right when you know you hate it, just leave, go find a story you like, though for you that would be impossible huh Rev.

Another awesome story Ashes, I'm surprised, is this the one you started a few months ago and finished during the blizzard we had? Its really good! Jou's character is WAY off, but I kind of like him this way. Keep writing my friend!
Revpreg chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You know, I was with you at first. Maybe it was a little overly dramatic with all the "dark night of darkness and nightness in the dark of night," but I just put that off as Jou trying to sound cool in his narration. It's almost like you were just rewriting the show with Jou as a werewolf, which is totally fine with me. It was surprisingly true to canon, especially when you were describing Honda. You've got the slight nuances of his character that most people overlook down to a T. Even making Yugi a wizard is completely believable, as he does have magical topcarding abilities. The budding relationship between Yugi and Jou was certainly accurate, until you got to the point about Jou throwing Yugi's "favorite cards aboard a cruise ship" - it was Weevil who did that. It went even more off-track when you started to talk about Anzu and how Jou hates her friendship speeches, when both Jou and Yugi give far more friendship speeches than she ever has. Making him disdainful of that yet approving of the same exact characteristic in Yugi just makes him seem hypocritical and sexist. However, everything went downhill once Kaiba showed up. That's when you wet your little fangirl panties. It started out kind of tacky until it wound up in total cheeseville with "Dragon" and "Puppy" every other sentence. Honestly, I only skimmed the story after the Anzu bit, but I think I got the gist of it. I mean, you turned Jou into a complete bitch (pun somewhat intended) with the ownership deal. I noticed that you mentioned it was a full moon...so was Jou in wolf form while they had sex? Now THAT would be interesting. There should be more detail about his fur and claws and how his tail wags. Also, what exactly was going on here:

"he kept me pinned to the bed as to tasted nearly every inch of my chest and stomach biting down on each nipple enough to break the skin and let the blood drip down my torso so that he could lick it all up before sucking on each one again."

Did Kaiba just bite off his nipples? If so, HOT. If he's in his wolf form and has like six of them, HOTTER. Describe this. It would make this story way more entertaining.

Then there was this:

"I fingered the slender black collar around my neck as I rose from our bed, running the pad of my thumb over the name tag I knew had 'Dragon's Puppy' written on it with Seto's phone number on the back."

What, no rabies tags? Kaiba's not taking very good care of his puppy. Does he at least give him flea baths? Get a biscuit from the teller when he goes to the bank? (In case you're overly sensitive, I am teasing. But you are kind of the one who made Kaiba into bestiality. ;D)

Honestly, all the puppy and dragon crap just sickened me. It was just way too mushy and disgusting for either of these characters. Why do they even call each other that? Why is Kaiba a dragon? That's stupid. Why call Jou a puppy? Do you want your boyfriend calling you puppy while he's having sex with you? Do you realize how gross it is to sexualize puppies? Now, since Jou is a werewolf in this story, I can totally picture Kaiba talking dirty and calling him a mutt or a mongrel or even his bitch (which Jou would probably resent). That would be kind of hot. But puppy? That's just sick.
Nagareboshi-Lover chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
awwww how cute and so hot! thanks and good job heehee so fun to read! thanks again