Reviews for Letters: The Year with the Snake
Aturdokht chapter 10 . 3/16
Plz write more. I love this series. But you have not really meantion the dursleys a lot or Dudley. PLZ write more. I need to know howvsev is going to react to Lockhart.
N1605 chapter 10 . 3/15
Its a shame that this series wasn't continued.
anon chapter 10 . 2/27
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I really love this series. I realized it hadn't been updated in a while, and I totally get that sometimes inspiration leaves or life gets in the way or whatever, but I wanted to let you know that if an update ever does come to you there are people who are still looking forward to it :)
Stef chapter 10 . 2/13
Please update :( I know it's been forever but you're a great writer and I want to know what happens...
jadyn89 chapter 10 . 1/26
please update soon! Love this story!
Evetjes chapter 1 . 1/19
Someone's a fan of Miss Congeniality...at least Dudley didn't put ketchup on the steak o.O
0-bailey-0 chapter 10 . 1/12
Please continue the story. I love them!
666Silvermoon chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Please update this soon! It's too good to stop there.
Severus T Snape chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Please keep writing! Don't abandon us! You are doing such a wonderful job. Please update. Please.
vickysnape chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Hallo,

do you finish that story? Or not?
I like your story and I am sad that it stopp here.

Sorry my english is very bad, so I hope you understand.

lg
vickysnape
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
This is a good story, and I would really like to see you continue writing it.
Doublesims chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Oh on, I think I know where this is going. Hope Severus catches on quick or it's not going to end well for Harry.
-Doublesims
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Great series. Will you continue it?
CheckersChance2 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
please write more!
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I love this fic and can't wait for the next chapter. I really hope you update soon. I also really hope that Severus takes Harry's fear of Lockheart a bit more seriously, he's never complained about a teacher like that before - even Quirrell. Harry is going to stop telling him stuff if he doesn't start picking up on his clues that he's giving Severus, even if Severus asked him to let him see the incidents that made him feel uncomfortable so that he could judge as to what he should do.

Can't wait for the next chapter and I really hope you update soon.