Reviews for Letters: The Year with the Snake
Alex chapter 12 . 9/29
"Perhaps it was something that idiot Lockhart was keeping in his classroom?"
Ummm, yeah. Himself.
Also, please keep writing!
rosiegirl chapter 12 . 9/30
Serverus is going to kill Lockhart!
bookworm661 chapter 12 . 9/23
Oh Severus is probably going to kill Lockhart. Great story I'm looking forward to the next update.
Leah chapter 12 . 9/4
You wouldn't do that would you? You wouldnt torture poor little Draco either would you. I can't even deal right now. Im afraid thay Lockhart is going to completely ruin these boys mentality. They have already been through so much! :( Please update soon.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 12 . 9/4
Whew! Thank goodness this is finally being addressed! I hope the punishment for Lockhart will be extreme!
Thanks for the update!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 9/4
Oh, no, no Draco too! Poor babies. I really, really hope they figure this out quickly!
Leah chapter 11 . 8/19
Please update soon. This story is amazing. I would hope that Snape finds out soon about Harry's abuse because Ill honestly cry if he doesnt get help in the next chapter. To find out you updated on the day I started reading the stone was awesome.
Tana Moon chapter 11 . 8/14
You have no idea how happy I am you updated this story! I love the letters series and was sad because I thought that you'd never update again. But you did and it's a great chapter. I can't wait to read more!
lapapillonne chapter 11 . 8/15
How serendipitous that I started rereading this just as you started re-updating it. I'm excited to see the rest of this (and to see Lockhart get his!)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 8/14
Oh harry, it's so horrifying...when are you updating?
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 11 . 8/12
I had forgotten all about this story since you hadn't updated in a while. I am thoroughly enjoying it once again. I think I know what you happening to Harry. I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters to see if I'm right!
Wow it's been forever! Still great though!
N'kala chapter 11 . 8/9
So I just finished reading the Year of the Stone and the Year of the Snake yesterday and was so sad to see that the last update was 3 years ago. When I saw his update today, I was over the moon! Please keep going! Thank you for not abandoning this!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 11 . 8/11
Thanks: I was already freaked-out by the slimeball in your previous chapters, but this just ratcheted that up to screaming at the screen for someone to f-ing wake up and get a CLUE! Sheesh! I get that you're actually writing a very close to RL scenario: Have you ever noticed that, in the AFTERMATH, the 'shocked' and clueless will stand around and go, "Gee, ya know; I used to get weird vibes about that [person], but I dismissed it as 'just me'! That poor, poor [victim]!" But they never tried to do a G-D thing about it, did they?!
JKR's original descriptions of Lacksmart's interactions with Harry gave me the creeps, but, as usual, she was just as cavalier and dismissive of the messages she was hinting at, of near blatant pedophilia, as she was of the child abuse of, at least, FOUR of her main characters!
While I absolutely ADORE most of the HPFF that I read, I despise JKR and EVERY author who thinks that it's 'okay' to put their characters through unmitigated, unrelieved, and unresolved CHILD ABUSE and then gloss over it as 'character building' and "La, la, la; See? He came out just fine and wonderfully well adjusted!" AND WROTE THIS FOR CHILDREN! Does nobody else see how much damage she's wreaking on our kids? What kid's going to go to an authority figure to report abuse, 'when Harry Potter didn't and he's a HERO'! Arrrgghhh!
Anyway, sweetie; I'm so glad you're back and going to continue this story! I really have missed you and kept you in my alerts!
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take us now! I really hope that you're going to kick Lockfart's ass; like in the next chapter!?
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 11 . 8/9
Glad to see another chapter here.

But is it just me or are my thoughts running in a really bad direction after this chapter. I can't help but instantly think pedophile with the symptoms Harry is showing.