Reviews for Flying through Mud
Drama queen
Drake queen
Ruff nut is different
lulu chapter 1 . 10/8
omg... omg I've always loved AUs. I've spent some time catching up on httyd fic and I had no idea know I needed this in my life!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 50 . 9/5
very nice lol
He didn't make the necklace
logicat chapter 25 . 6/30
I guess it's the time period but Astrid is a hypocritical over acting annoyance instead of a bad ass pragmatic girl. Love the storyline and the writing:)
Ulcaasi chapter 50 . 6/14

Whew. Hit the end. Aw yis. Astrid's mother would probably go ballistic. Hiccup's father has probably given up already. Thanks for the excellent story. I think my favourite portion is before the two year gap. Because everything after that became extremely emotionally taxing. And half the time I felt like punching them both.

Chapter 43
"He is here to (-make-) a leg for Hiccup," Lord Haddock said

Chapter 47
closer to Hiccup… and her (-brother-) was most likely

means to you, and if he means more than… say… (-your-) own selfish happiness."

"Not (-when-) the object in question is rightfully mine."

Chapter 50
until two days later (-that-) something changed in the
Ulcaasi chapter 40 . 6/11
Hmmm why doesn't Toothless just melt the blasted chain? ._.
Chapter 37
Mr. Whyte was regaining his (-composure-), straightening and rubbing his cheek
Ulcaasi chapter 38 . 6/11
Damnit. I knew this was coming somehow or other. Hiccup's just not Hiccup with his left leg. Still caught me offguard though.
Ulcaasi chapter 36 . 6/11
*whistles* weeeeeeeeellll. Things are certainly going to get pretty tense around here unless Hiccup was listening in. Which I doubt and now thinks he's been played again all because Astrid couldn't just tell the blasted truth. Why can't people just tell the truth. Sure it hurts but lying hurts more. Like leaving an open wound to fester instead of enduring the sharp pain of some alcohol and a bandage. *sigh*
Chapter 35
"Not you. (-Your-) father," she said, shuddering slightly. "I don't think

Chapter 36
"(-Your-) fiancé needs help figuring something out. Perhaps you can (-aid-) her."
Ulcaasi chapter 33 . 6/11
Oh damn. OH DAMN. THESE TWO. BLOODY HELL. They both need a good slap and talking to. The amount of knots they tie my heart into. Ughhhhhh. I think it worked better with Hiccup exploding. There's waaaay too much emotion invested for him not to. And if he didn't and they got together it would have probably become worse in the long run. Much worse.

Chapter 19
She (-wracked-) her brain, trying to think of a way to

This woman seemed to be (-no older/not much older-) than Hiccup himself. What if she

Chapter 21
Lady Camicazi, you will be the (-primary-) instructor, as you

this to make sure you don't go (-too-) hard on her.

Lady Camicazi wiped a (-tear-) from her eye

Chapter 22
I ask that I may take (-your-) daughter on a stroll.

Chapter 23
She frowned. Astrid only (-liked-) the cute talk when it

Until there was a (-loud-) roar and Astrid found herself

Chapter 26
difficult to deal with, her temper (-flaring-) at any

(-Do-) visit Fellsdoon sometime, next week perhaps

suggestes to Mr. Haddock that you (-and-) I are... engaged.

Chapter 29
proximity that it was quite (-probable-) that they already

begged her to (-stay-) the night, saying it was too
Violin1st4 chapter 44 . 6/9
Hey! I am loving this book! I love that in HTTYD fanfictions no one seems to realise just how long recovering from an amputation takes. I have a friend who is an amputee and when she had the operation she was in crutches for a full on 9 months. (But hiccup is awesome and can do anything anyway so it doesn't matter). This is very well written though and I can't put it down! Thanks! :)
larissa chapter 50 . 6/7
i have read sssooo many story and i have to say this is one of my top ten. Thank you for writing this story i love it so mush