Reviews for Flying through Mud
Rangerr77 chapter 27 . 3/3
I loved the first 20 chapters but then you started to lose me so I'm sorry to say but I'm ganna have to put this down /: it is truely amazingly written! I just love what you've done! It's just the plot line is not for me... But I have it a try and I can say I enjoyed most of it! But you do have some small editing errors here or there so you or if you had a beta missed those but there were only 7 out of 27 chapters that I can recall. But thanks for the amazing story it just isn't for me... But yea bye! - mysterious
xLover's moonx chapter 50 . 1/29
Loved it!
Kigo13 chapter 11 . 1/18
I like the scene when they are both telling lies to each other that was extremely funny
This is a great story
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
The idea behind the story is good but the execution of it leaves a lot to be desired. It is repetitive, even if Hiccup and Astrid face obstacles in their relationship, that would be one thing but it seem to be the same thing over & over(even down to the wording.) These petty arguments don't seem to have a point, just to drag the story on but add nothing to the plot. This story is 50 chapters long; I have reached half way and there has been no major plot development! That alone should tell you something. If you decide to revise the story;(which I think you should) you should get a beta or even two, that can help you make the best out of what you have. I like the fic, it was a good first try but it has so much potential that is lost amidst everything else.
Kitedtk chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
How disheveled to take a few jabs? Correct me if I'm wrong but this entire problem between them was caused by her entirely. In response to your AN... Bah
Kitedtk chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
Truth be told I really don't like camicazi in this story I do think she fits. She is just too... Overpowered. Done everything. Too intrusive. Considering her age... Especially in the setting a woman her age would never... I mean NEVER be anything close to an admiral. I don't care how competent she is.
Jade chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Lol, not logged in to my profile, but I had to comment. Does anyone else think this mom is kind of like Mrs. Bennett? Jane Austen? Pride and Prejudice? LOLOLOL
SharKohen chapter 50 . 9/9/2014
A frustrating relatioship rinally resolved. This was so emotionally draining.
SharKohen chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
I suppose if Astrid was the epitome of Viking-ness in the original, she's the epitome of Georgian-ness, and explains her expertise at unnecessary complication. Reminds me of Persuasion.
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I was wondering how you would bring in the dragons or just exclude them altogether. How would Astrid and Hiccup react when they find out each other's real identity?
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
One fact I absolutely knew the moment I clicked on the link to this story: I would absolutely love the story! One: it's Georgian England! I freaking love reading stories set in this time period! Two: I love How to Train Your Dragon! And three: I was interested in how the author would depict the characters.
Andrea chapter 50 . 7/13/2014
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
sasloveshttyd chapter 50 . 7/12/2014
1. I LOVED IT! YOU NAILED IT!
2. I may be abit emotional but I cried after Hiccup said that they were 'flying through mud'
3. Please please please please please please please do a sequel?! Please
4. Looking forward to reading another one of your story's
Thank you so much!

Here is my email address if you wish to respond!
Andrea chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Norway!:D
sasloveshttyd chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I have still got ALOT of chapters to read but I'm waiting for a particular ball/meeting/get-together where Astrid finds out that Hiccup is Master Haddock's son and Hiccup finds out that Astrid 'Hope' is actually Astrid Hofferson daughter of the owner of the estate next door!