Reviews for Flying through Mud
beckerboop chapter 37 . 2/5
Honestly i kept waiting for the "AND I'LL BE (FENCING) FOR MY /OWN/ HAND!" moment bc i feel like thats something she would do if she really didn't want either of them to get hurt
beckerboop chapter 36 . 2/5
-UNINTELLIGIBLE SCREAMING-
beckerboop chapter 33 . 2/5
... that went well.
beckerboop chapter 30 . 2/5
i feel like i have to say this to every one of my friends when they get mixed up in stupid drama and il say it again now "SECRETS. DONT. MAKE. FRIENDS."
temporalcontrol chapter 27 . 1/27
again well written and I agree astrid has every right for a few jabs. Although I thought she took it a bit too far. Very good writing I am believing the characters are real.
temporalcontrol chapter 26 . 1/27
first chapter of part 2 was very interesting. The only thing that threw me was the 2 year gap in time. As a side note you may want to make that known up front. I know you had the characters reveal it but I was confused at first. However, once that little hurdle was out of the way the rest was smooth and I fully understood what was going on. On a side note Mr. Whyte, well he is interesting he puts me on the defensive. I don't think Hiccup will have competition, Astrid will have to solidify her feelings.
EmmerzK chapter 50 . 1/26
ITS OVER? Nooooooooo... Gah this was such a fun read. I'm glad I stumbled across your page! :D Keep up the good work in your other fics!
EmmerzK chapter 22 . 1/26
Camicazi is SO FUN to read! I love this story so much. Can't wait to keep going!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/3/2015
Drake queen
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Ruff nut is different
lulu chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
omg... omg I've always loved AUs. I've spent some time catching up on httyd fic and I had no idea know I needed this in my life!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 50 . 9/5/2015
very nice lol
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
He didn't make the necklace