Reviews for Besotted
happycatlittleturtle chapter 1 . 3/5
I loved this! Their story's so tragically beautiful, ugh my shipper heart.
Sofipitch chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was written with such beauty and mournfulness for their situation.
I particularly loved this line: "He watched them mournfully, because in a perfect world, where duty didn't exist, where maidens were free to wear beautiful dresses and be spoiled by their grandfathers, where youths were concerned only with their stomachs and their hearts opposed to kingdoms and wars, there the two might have a chance to be happy. Where princes and servants existed not, where death and suffering was peaceful, not honorable, and where all loved and were loved."
Starcrossed Writer chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
LOVE the fact that this is in Fu's POV. Very unique perspective, and I think you pull it off well. I'm working on a LingxLanFan of my own right now, and I've been wondering how to describe their relationship. In my story, it's after the series, so Ling is emperor and can do whatever the hell he wants... but that means that i need to understand the history between the two better. This gave me a lot of inspiration! Thanks!
TopHatsNeedMonocles17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'm so glad you decided to make some more LingFan. The story is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
*sniff sniff* That was so beautiful. I hope you keep creating more LingFan for the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
SO Beautiful! I loved this, please don't stop writing! Make a world of LingFan!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THIS COUPLE AND I LOVE THE PERSPECTIVE YOU PUT ON THIS STORY! THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC!
Fadhgridh chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is absolutely adorable
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Fu is a smart old man who should not have died.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Amazingly in-depth. Love it.
FMAlover555 i really like that chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
MAKE S'MORE MAKE S'MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? pardon my immaturity. it was wonderful _
HangingLanterns chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really like it :)

keep up the good work!
cruorem chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
analytical kind of. but really good. P
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved this! So sweet and canon-ish.

And you're right, there are so few LingFan ficcies, it makes me sad!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
They kinda remind me of Royai, kept apart by duty, but still in love. This was very well written and quite cute