Reviews for The Death and Times Of Thackery Binx
I just wanted to tell you I loved the batman reference in the summary. You can take the boy out of the circus, but you can't take the circus out of the boy. ;)
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
your friends comment is spot on it made me snicker oh please please continue this or do a longer fic please ...
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I eagerly await the longer fic! But the reactions were a little on the too calm side.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
YAY! I felt the same as your friend watch Hocus Pocus (adore Thackery Binx) years later watch NCIS... (Hey isn't tha... IT IS!). Awesome moment of childhood memory invasion.

Great ficlet.
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love this. I had to do a double take when I first watched Hocus Pocus and then NCIS.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
brilliant story, though i thought it ended a bit abruptly for a oneshot. I would love to read a longer one if you were to write it! let me know if you do? *super hopeful for more awesomeness*
Mango Supreme chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i love this...
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
...I never knew how much I needed this until i found it. I hope you do make a continuation of this one day.
Kyuubisama201 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Love it! I hope there will be a longer story. I would love to see this crossover. It would be unique. :3
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
If/when you put the longer fic up, will you let me know? Please and thank you.
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love this! Please,do continue it! Though I'd love to know what was going through Ziva, Tony and Gibbs heads at the time...
Lucillia chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'd love to see a longer version of this if it is at all possible. It would be an interesting story.
asdf chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Please continue this story. I love it.
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is good please make a multi- chapter version of this PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE