Reviews for Learning Curve
HimeFlye chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I love Tron's voice and personality I think you have it pinned. We saw that he's a kick butt fighter in chapter one just as we see in Legacy and still a relgious warrior of the users as is so evident in the classic. I just finished watching both movies yesterday and was having some cravings, this was very satisfying.
Betusta Morla chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
T-T So sad, but I loved it.
Tron Fan chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Hmm... I like this already, to be able to see Flynn and CLU and Tron before the betrayal. But uh there is one thing...

I don't think Tron would be so trusting and open to CLU the first time, he's a security program ,naturally suspicious, in TRON: Legacy, he didn't look surprised by the betrayal, and I don't think he was.

But also remember that CLU is a copy of an earlier version of Flynn and nice touch with CLU being smart, he'd have to be to decode Tron later.

Tron reminds me of a techno knight, very honorable, so he'd trust CLU to an certain point because he was a copy of Flynn, but I still think he'd see something in CLU.
SonnetST chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Oh, oh GOD.

Flynn! That's how he becomes the Rinzler! Bad plan!

Now for the real crit:

This needs to finish. You're missing that part that ties it off at the end, wraps up the plot, polishes and really completes.

Oh no, Clu has access to Tron's code. Now what? Does he place a sabatoging code so Tron can't fight back as well for that confrontation? Does he implant something that will turn Tron into Rinzler? Does Tron notice? Does Clu mess with Tron's memories of Yori? Does he hold Tron hostage with it and try to contact Alan?

What happens next?

Even more than that, it also needs to tie these two moments together and even to the canon story if you can.

I know you seem bent on having this complete right now, but this really needs that finishing bit, that one thing that makes it polished and complete.

Happy Writing,

-STRiPES
spiritplumber chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Looks good so far, keep going... the main difference i'd say is that tron isn't used to aving freedom of action, not really - see people in russia in the 1990s i guess?
ladykale1985 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
sounds very good, can't wait to read more.
ForThem chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Dude. Freaking. Amazing.

Constructive criticism? Sure! Let me think...

The writing is very fluid, which makes it nicer and easier to read. The dialogue is spot on! From what I've read so far, I think you have a great grip on Tron, Clu, and Flynn's character. I like how much detail you've put into it, such as the paragraph where you described Tron's reaction to the realtime update by Clu ("knees went weak" omg love it!). Perhaps even a bit more detail. I would like to see longer chapters; I get so drawn into the story that I want it to keep going, haha. But if shorter chapters mean faster updates, I'm totally happy with that!

My favorite's Tron, and you write him so well! To see his reactions and interactions with Flynn and Clu is a real treat.

Please, please update this soon! I can't wait to read what happens next. :)