Reviews for A Long Trek
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love this story so much
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is funny!
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was a nice follow up to "I've Got a Dream!" It was a good balance of funny, Hicstrid and friendship. Plus, mentioning Hiccup's prosthetic will always get you extra points in my book! ;)

Toothless is always adorable and you captured him well. The writing is again really nice and it kept the fun, lively and carefree vibe.

The other teens were hilarious! The lines you gave them fit them exactly! :D

The ending is fine. Maybe you could make Toothless' thoughts its own paragraph and that would make the ending more finished.

Overall, it is a great fic and I will gladly add it to my favorite's list.
oomara13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"im trudging. i didn't know people actually trudged"
O.O
phineas and ferb?
The Darth B chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Do you speak Portuguese? Or you just went to google to see how huge beast is in Portuguese?
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOL, i read your story a while ago, I was so excited when they mentioned it! Their fighting was hilarious!
8711 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
XD this story was awesome!

haha, i love how Toothy is so protective of Hiccup. that whole scene was really clever! :)

and i saw all those P&F lines! X)

AMAZING JOB! XD i LOVED IT!
bStormhands chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ha, that was funny, too much a reminder of Boy Scouts.
SmokedCod chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That's awesome! *favorited* The six dragon trainers are pretty fighty, aren't they? I guess in the movie we don't really see them do anything but dragon training, where they're mostly fighting the dragon. When else can they express all their pent up argumentativeness? :)

I actually saw the yelling scene animated in my head as his yell wafted through Berk. It was funny! :)