Reviews for Gorgeous Nightmare
CinnamonPie29594 chapter 1 . 6/2
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Such a good read for Halloween. And I loved that Sai was the 'ghost' o_O The twist at the end really got me shook. But I liked how Sakura gave the Uchihas all a chance even though their method of garnering her affection was a bit immature haha.
melani18aguayo chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
TO THE BERGA WE :v
IS SAI IS GHOST?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
That was awesome!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh my that was fun to read... I guess
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Ooooo Sai's a ghost! Awesome! I knew he was too pale to be human! Best fanfic ever! Your stereotypical! You didn't make him a vampire yay! And why Madara why? I wanted Itachi-kun! His hotter than all of them! But that a really nice UchihaXSakura! Love it! And yay for brief moment with Sasori! Yeah! Nobody can hold back the puppet master! CHA! Eat that up you jealous people! Wait...what? Why did Izuna became jealous? He just met her! Well anyways your writing is fabulous love the small parts in between and the heat and Uchiha hotness and perfect!
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I Can't belived i never seen this story. This was a wonderful story! I Really Hope you will Do one where they are all Vampires wanting Sakura as a lover. it would be intresting. i also love How you made Sai a Ghost. it was so wonderful, though sad. making me wonder how he came so Sakura could see him.
I can't wait for another good story to come out from you!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow I liked this!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ohohoh i love it! Amazing really!
WinterXstarxz chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
The last part was a little creepy but after I went all 'AWWEE! Sai's all alone... sniff sniff.' Weird right? naturally I should be scared but i was all said and mushy cuz he was all alone. poor thing. although, I AM slightly creeped out right now. Can't wait for the sequel. Let's just hope, my sister doesn't sneak up on me when I'm reading that though. Scared the crap outta me when she did for this one... Anyways, you're an awesome writer, keep up the good work!
feebee chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
O.O Sai is a gost?! OMG! But nice one!
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was wonderfully suspenseful! Loved this! :)
Dina Sana chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I like
Flameshadowwolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is awesome could you make a sequl and the twist with sakura was awesome!
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yes very romancY but man Itachi and Madara are quite esperienced *blushing hard*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
you shoud have wrote a reaction after they saw the movie, XD that would just hit the spot C3