Reviews for Gloomy Days and My Prince
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awesome! I really like it!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Cute! Memi is a great female character to portray, she has a lot more personality than the normal shoujo girl.
YuugiYY chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Adorable!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aww.. That was very sweet. Not meaning to kill your bubble at the end, but Munto is a king. XD Other than that, I understand what you're trying to say. That was very nice of you to make this gift for Bebe. :D Hope to read more drabbles from you. C:
Poetic-Drug chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love the first drabble so much, it is quite simple, which is good seeing as it represents Yumemi's young age at the time. Just one area for improvement on it though- don't use 'I' to start most of your sentences.

Furthermore, on the last drabble. It could be increased in length a bit more, showing Yumemi's emotions in a little more detail. And Munto isn't a prince- he's a KING! One line I would suggest adding is:

"...Although I never got my prince, I managed to obtain something even better. My very own king...and my new best friend."

One other thing I would suggest altering: 'He would have to be strong enough to carry me'- I would suggest just adding 'arms strong enough'. My personal nit-picking.

Over all, it was a good story. Just go over it a little more, and it will be shining good