Reviews for Splinters
writergal24 chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Amazing job on this. Really. The more I read of this pairing, the more I love it, and you've done nothing but convince me to love it. So, awesome. job. I really loved when Regulus called Remus, and the first chapter too. Gosh, I loved everything.

writergal24
You'reTheMoon chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
this was fantastic :) i hope you write more fics in the future!
Slash Shipping on the Pacific chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
This was a gorgeous fic, I loved it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Wow!That was real sad!*sniff*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
:D!haha,my god!what an idea!awesome there!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Oh my!I just can't help wanting to hug this young Remus,so full of wishes and hopes and yet all those obstacles!*sniff*!

Cute work with the TV and him with his mum!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
WOW!i love how this chapter was done!Really nice way of merging the conversation with Remus's dreams!Amazing use of the people!And the way eh deals with the dementor,all of it!Real good!
SiriusOrRemus chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
That was a cute ending. Crossword puzzles are hard. I can never do them.

Good job with this story. Though at some poinrs I was confused, as I continued reading, they made sense. Good work :)
SiriusOrRemus chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
*laughs* I like this nice happy chapter. Makes me forget about the saddness of the last one.
SiriusOrRemus chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
That was deep. So deep, I cried. That was so sad. Remus' first transformation I take it? It mustve been hard for his parents. And how Remus just wanted to go to Craigs house and he wanted his pjs. Deeepppp.
SiriusOrRemus chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Ive never seen someone taking it from that angle before. Most people write it as sirius leaving on his own terms and going straight to james' and sometime he left because he was trying to protect Regulus. Interesting...but where did he get a phone?
SiriusOrRemus chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Awwwwwww bet remus is regretting not taking those second chances now
SiriusOrRemus chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
DOCTOR WHO! HES WATCHING DOCTOR WHO! YESSSSSSS!
SiriusOrRemus chapter 2 . 11/8/2011