Reviews for Where Love Leads You
silo chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Love this story! Wish you would continue!
Lola Drozda chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
HI! I just read your story, and I am truly in love! I think that their Roman parent should be Minerva/ a.k.a. Athena. (ROMAN PLEASE) Kim and Miranda should know each other since they are half siblings, and both went to Camp Jupiter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!1
Nikkie995 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Pleaseeeeee UPDATE ASAP!
Happy aquatic panda chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
It's been almost a year please updateeeeeeeee pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Ok i know this is long but stay with me and i answered all you questions. I think after fighting the monster Kim and Miranda should go to Emily's and then Kim ask questions like " i thought you were dead!" And all that stuff and then eventually ask what she's doing here then she says that's " actually what I wanted to talk to you about" and tell her the situation at camp and Kim say no because shes greek and doesn't like camp juniper for some reason and Miranda yell " what!" Then Kim says why and Miranda yell "so while people are at camp fighting for their lives you'll be making out with your little boy toy!" And then whatever you want to happen. Whatever godly parent you want. Miranda should be roman and Kim should be Greek . It should be a war against like Athena or Aphrodite in their roman forms because their not respected in Rome because there not really war gods and Romans are all about war. Oh and it should be the gods that started it. Kim hasn't told Jared her secret because she eather wanted to forget about being a demigod or because if she tells him more monsters would come. And they should know each other because they met when they were really little and where on the run and they stayed friends even when they went to separate camps and something happened so they thought they were both dead. And UPDATE PLEASE!
PercyLvr2621 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Update!
k-popluver4eva chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Well, I would like them to be Greek but in this chapter you already said something about Camp Jupiter so maybe Minerva or Athena(if they were from Camp Half-Blood) The war could be the war that faces gaia (don't know what they call it) and Kim doesn't want to tell Jared so he won't have monsters coming after the pack and you already mentioned kim and miranda are sisters.
I thinks thats it, thanks!

creamfeathers :3
xXKeepYourEnemiesCloseXx chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I really like this, I'm pretty sure that this story will turn out to be great!
Please update soon!
RavenInEmerald chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hi, I may have already asked this, but are you going to continue or is this on hiatus? i really hope not because it is phenomenal.
k-popluver4eva chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This is really good! When r u going to update again? Its been so long! Btw, who's the parent of Miranda? And did Paul imprint on her? Can't wait till u update! I luv this!
RavenInEmerald chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Chop-chop! Time to update! P:
shneb chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
please update!
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is good! Updaaaaaate!
ProjectEve chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

this is great!

Fly on,

~AeonFirebrand
SoulToSqueez chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Aw come on! please update! I want to know the rest!

Please please pretty please update soon :D